Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/2/2020 7:55:32 PM EDT
I have a centurion Picatinny rail and I am trying to decide what rail panels to get. I was thinking Magpul XTM or Ergo ladder panels, but I am undecided. What rails are you guys using? The more pics the better. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I use LaRue Index Clips on quad rail rifles.  Pretty handy, can be put in any location depending on the setup, and a kit includes some clips with wire guides.

Link Posted: 1/2/2020 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I just ordered a set
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, Larue Index Clips are awesome!
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 9:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the Ergo ladder rail covers.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Ladder covers are great for smoothing out the "sharp" edges of picatinny.
The index clips are plentiful and cheap and work well indeed!
I like santoprene rail covers... not as low profile as ladder covers, but significantly slimmer than index clips.
Iccasionally they pop up on fleabay, but Daniel defense sells them at a premium.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I 2nd that LaRue Index Clips. They are by far the best option. As mentioned previously, they have clips to manage wires and they work flawlessly. All I ever use now is LaRue Index Clips. I even like to put clips in front & back of my optics so I don't even have to think of where my QD mounts go. I have index clips on all of my rails now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Ergo rail covers.
Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top