Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2021 8:46:07 PM EDT
Bought a stripped very early 603 upper off gunbroker with a slight amount of damage. Due to medical issues and stupidity, I thought I lost the part somewhere in my home office. After a deep cleaning, I found the part behind my laser printer. Thank God. Once in Tennessee, I will send it off to Braceman for finish stripping and welding what needs to be fixed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Bought a stripped very early 603 upper off gunbroker with a slight amount of damage. Due to medical issues and stupidity, I thought I lost the part somewhere in my home office. After a deep cleaning, I found the part behind my laser printer. Thank God. Once in Tennessee, I will send it off to Braceman for finish stripping and welding what needs to be fixed.
View Quote

Pics please!
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
For bsome reason, my laptop is not letting move around the Web via the DNS service.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 4:28:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Noooooo! It's broken and the Grail variant, noooooo! I think we can save that one though, for the love of god save it! (Or sell it to me and I will!)

ETA: I didn't fully read your first post about getting it fixed, did you contact and show Braceman the pictures? I think he should be able to fix that rather easy, he's way better than me and I'd attempt that repair if it were mine.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]
By chance was that upper recently sold on Gunbroker?  I remember seeing one that was damaged in the same way sell maybe a month or two back.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Negative. Bought on gb in 2019.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, I saw one similar not long ago and passed assuming it could t be saved.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top