Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/6/2021 6:20:15 PM EDT
I am looking at a set of KNS Gen ST AR-15 Non-Rotating Trigger/Hammer Pin (link Provided) and when it comes to the trigger/hammer pin it has options. Can someone tell me what the difference are and what I might have to get.

Gen ST Build-A-Kit
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The differences in the options??

Well most triggers don't need them at all.  Some do, but those are mainly cassette type triggers (but not all cassette triggers: ie. Wilson Combat TU series).  the other options come into play only if you have a non-standard pins.  Measure your current pins and then you'll know if yours is standard or not.  

You other options are colors:  Pink is a nice color in a non-threating sort of way. It just screams diversity, and generates that kumbaya happy feeling........
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The differences in the options??

Well most triggers don't need them at all.  Some do, but those are mainly cassette type triggers (but not all cassette triggers: ie. Wilson Combat TU series).  the other options come into play only if you have a non-standard pins.  Measure your current pins and then you'll know if yours is standard or not.  

You other options are colors:  Pink is a nice color in a non-threating sort of way. It just screams diversity, and generates that kumbaya happy feeling........
View Quote

Well for me it will be red, I have built a Left Hand AR with a Rainier Arms Low, Stag Left Upper, Aero Fluted barrel, with a bunch of parts from Strike Industries Red Line series. They just don't offer the pins in red so I have to go some where else and I like the looks of these. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the right thing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
 Pink is a nice color in a non-threating sort of way. It just screams diversity, and generates that kumbaya happy feeling........
View Quote

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top