Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/20/2022 1:29:05 PM EDT
You guys using OEM with extensions kriss or otherbrands?  SGM/asian mags?  

Curious since I'm planning on picking up a few 80% lowers while I still can
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/20/2022 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

More better
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone out there make a dedicated 45 cal lower?

I’ve built a couple 9mm ones but not a 45 yet as I don’t see many if any dedicated lowers and limited selections on uppers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
NFA and wolfpack are the first two that come to mind.  As for uppers, I've got a couple random ones in my parts bin that will do the job.  Pistol cal ones, normal ones, and ones with enlarged ejection ports.  Barrels and blowback bolts are easy to find right now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wolfpack is top notch.......with mag catch modification it will run DI45 flawlessly. I'm currently working on a bolt on LRBHO for Joe (wolfpack) to add to his lower, only othe Glock lowers I recommend for DI 45 are Black Creek Precision and Angstadt. Both are also GTG for Blowback. CNC AR45 is an all time favorite as it is what got me started, but it is DI only or blowback IF you have an Olympic K45 upper.......and the Bazooka Brothers is capable of running GG mags both DI, Olympic, and colt pattern Blowback. If you want to run on a standard AR lower....My mag adapter and magazines is a pretty damn reliable option as welll and I build DI and Blowback uppers to go with it.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163655/IMG_2217_JPG-2356310.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163655/IMG_2217_JPG-2356311.jpg
Here is my personal DI AR45 on a postie lower.......Mag is 20 rounds and all steel construction......and can be installed in under 60 seconds.

As far as the original question,.....I have a bunch of SGM and had zero issue with them.
View Quote
@Mad-Machinist The man the myth the legend himself appears in the chat

I sent you an email a few days ago.  I know you're swamped so no rush - you're getting my money eventually anyways.  What's your potential timeline for more 20rd mags and mag block?  I'm buying key components now since who knows what's gonna shake out with the AFT and this admin.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 for the GG mags:
My MGI lower uses unmodified GG mags.  Upper is a CMMG RDB.

Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#8]
The nice thing about GG mags (especially milurp ones) is that when you run out of ammo you still have a decent club...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The nice thing about GG mags (especially milurp ones) is that when you run out of ammo you still have a decent club...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173511/_45_01_jpg-2356663.JPG
View Quote
@RDTCU Still one of the coolest builds I've seen on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 10:38:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top