Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/5/2020 10:19:20 PM EDT
I’m looking for a 1-6 or 1-8 LPVO. This will be going on a 14.5 5.56 rifle. There’s a few scopes I have my eye on but want some fresh takes on this.
Must have a simple BDC reticle that works well on 1x.
I highly prefer FFP (edit: maybe my mind is changed to either FFP or SFP now)
Looking to spend $800-$1000 or under on the used market as I’ll probably be selling an optic to fund this and would like to break even or gain some cash in the swap.
Must have similar quality or better glass than what I’m used to in the optics listed below.

I currently have an Accupower 1-8 and an Accupoint 1-4 that are my only LPVOs.

The Accupoint is solid but I want more magnification than 4x and the German 4 reticle leaves a little to be desired nowadays.
I hate the reticle on the Accupower. Thick at 8x and then the illumination spills throughout the reticle on 1x instead of being concentrated in the center like it should. I’ll most likely be selling this to fund the LPVO I’m asking about.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon AccuPoint TR25 1-6x
Vortex Razor Gen2 or Gen2-E 1-6x
EOTech VUDU 1-6x
Leupold VX-6HD 1-6x
Sig Tango6T 1-6x (new one, the 6T, not the old models)

Used EOTech Vudu:
https://www.eurooptic.com/EOTech-VUDU-1-6x24-FFP-SR3-Like-New-Demo-Scope-VDU1-6FFSR3-ET.aspx
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:30:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trijicon AccuPoint TR25 1-6x
Vortex Razor Gen2 or Gen2-E 1-6x
EOTech VUDU 1-6x
Leupold VX-6HD 1-6x
Sig Tango6T 1-6x (new one, the 6T, not the old models)

Used EOTech Vudu:
https://www.eurooptic.com/EOTech-VUDU-1-6x24-FFP-SR3-Like-New-Demo-Scope-VDU1-6FFSR3-ET.aspx
View Quote

The Vudu has definitely been on my list along with the Leupold. I think the obvious choice for me would be the Razor Gen 2 but I believe they all are SFP, right?

Was hoping to maybe find a less expensive option that I haven’t thought of that fits the criteria as well.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Must have a simple BDC reticle that works well on 1x.
Must be FFP.
View Quote

That is also useable on 6x or 8x?  Asking for a lot there.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:20:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I would save up for a NX8. For your budget though, a Razor 1-6 would be hard to beat (if you can compromise on SFP)

I went through a phase of testing a few LPVOs to include an Atacr 1-8, accupower 1-8, Vcog 1-6, and a few Vortex offerings. Im not wealthy and often sell stuff frequently to fund different purchases. The NX8 ended up being the optic that I’ve owned the longest and isn’t going to be replaced due to it’s balance of good features.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:21:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is also useable on 6x or 8x?  Asking for a lot there.
View Quote

Not needing anything too great on high magnification. Something that has a fine center and a few hundred yards of simple bdc is enough. As long as it’s not some chunky mil sengment/dot reticle like the accupower then I’m okay.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:48:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would save up for a NX8. For your budget though, a Razor 1-6 would be hard to beat (if you can compromise on SFP)

I went through a phase of testing a few LPVOs to include an Atacr 1-8, accupower 1-8, Vcog 1-6, and a few Vortex offerings. Im not wealthy and often sell stuff frequently to fund different purchases. The NX8 ended up being the optic that I’ve owned the longest and isn’t going to be replaced due to it’s balance of good features.
View Quote

Saving up for a NX8 or Leupold MK6 has been on my mind.

The Razor is popular enough to where I could quickly buy and sell it to try it out. Was just hoping to find that unicorn that I’d keep for a long time in that price range or lower.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:59:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Razor is popular enough to where I could quickly buy and sell it to try it out. Was just hoping to find that unicorn that I’d keep for a long time in that price range or lower.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that price range, it’s tough. Especially once you have become accustomed to Trijicon quality glass and above.

NX8 ended up being my “keep for a long time” scope which I didn’t think was possible with the way I am about always trying new stuff. It just took some extra money to get there. Well worth it IMO.

Your theory about the Razor is spot on though. Plentiful deals on them and they hold a consistent value and demand.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:17:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a good and updated list to consider, especially if where it's made actually matters to you or not https://sageratsafaris.com/master-list-of-illuminated-variable-1x-rifle-scopes/
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:08:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

In that price range, it’s tough. Especially once you have become accustomed to Trijicon quality glass and above.

NX8 ended up being my “keep for a long time” scope which I didn’t think was possible with the way I am about always trying new stuff. It just took some extra money to get there. Well worth it IMO.

Your theory about the Razor is spot on though. Plentiful deals on them and they hold a consistent value and demand.
View Quote

That’s the problem I’m having. Looked through the Leupold VX-Freedom today and the glass and eye box felt borderline unusable compared to what I’m used to now.
I think I might take your advice and save up. The rifle it’s going on is a keep for a lifetime rifle. Hopefully the IRS is good to me in a couple months and I can get the NX8 or MK6.
Quoted:
Here's a good and updated list to consider, especially if where it's made actually matters to you or not https://sageratsafaris.com/master-list-of-illuminated-variable-1x-rifle-scopes/
View Quote

Thanks, great list. Narrows it down to the Sig Tango6T and Eotech Vudu in the possible price tier I was looking for in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Im kind of surprised that no one mentions the Primary Arms PLX 1-8x... beautiful glass.  I had both that and a Razor 1-6x... loved both.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe take a look at the Burris XTR II 1-8. It has a nice simple bdc reticle like what you want that acts like an EoTech and actually gets daylight bright, unlike the accupower. I think that Burris LPVO's are often unrated and often get overshadowed by bigger name companies like vortex and trijicon.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I’ve spent quite a bit of time behind the NX8.  

DAMN GOOD scope.  It, and Kahles would be my only two picks right now.  

NX8 would be better if it were 2FP.  

FFP on an LPVO is stupid.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Why are you looking for FFP specifically.  At lower magnification it ends up being a dot that requires daylight bright illumination to be useful.  I just picked up a Razor 1-10 which is FFP.  From 1x to about 3x you’re not using the reticle for anything other than an illuminated dot.  

With your budget I’d look for a used Razor Gen IIE 1-6 with JM-1 BDC reticle.  It checks  your boxes except that it’s SFP.  I had one for a bit and what is nice with SFP is that you can use it at 1x even if you don’t turn the illumination on.  The BDC works well and I believe it goes out to 600 yards.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why are you looking for FFP specifically.  At lower magnification it ends up being a dot that requires daylight bright illumination to be useful.  I just picked up a Razor 1-10 which is FFP.  From 1x to about 3x you’re not using the reticle for anything other than an illuminated dot.  

With your budget I’d look for a used Razor Gen IIE 1-6 with JM-1 BDC reticle.  It checks  your boxes except that it’s SFP.  I had one for a bit and what is nice with SFP is that you can use it at 1x even if you don’t turn the illumination on.  The BDC works well and I believe it goes out to 600 yards.
View Quote

That’s fair. I guess I have no good reason for wanting FFP other than keeping the clutter down when it’s a busier reticle.

The JM-1 seems simple enough. An overwhelming majority of my shooting has been behind a German 4 reticle and that seems pretty similar to the JM-1 but it’ll have the added BDC I’m after.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#15]
FFP on an LPVO is stupid.
View Quote

True that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I actually prefer FFP at 1x for simplicity.  Depends on the shooter.  Simple reticles for SFP is fine, but complex ones just have too much going on for me.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#17]
FFP at 1X is just the heavy bars on the vertical and horizontal stadia.  

Somewhat useful, but nowhere near what a good 2FP reticle can do.  

The NXS 1-4 FC-3G reticle was awesome.  I did several low/no light classes with one and never turned the illumination on.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Razor or NX8 for me, and I’ve owned all of these but the Trij 1-6. Burris 1-8 is another LOW built option.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#19]
The weight on the NX8 is great but that eye box is TIGHT past 4x.  I'm not a huge fan of the Accupower 1-8x reticle but the eye box is a lot more forgiving (it's also a lot heavier).
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The weight on the NX8 is great but that eye box is TIGHT past 4x.  I'm not a huge fan of the Accupower 1-8x reticle but the eye box is a lot more forgiving (it's also a lot heavier).
View Quote

I’d keep the Accupower without hesitation if it wasn’t for the reticle. The eye box, glass, turrets and mag throw are all perfect for me. Just that reticle is a deal breaker.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#21]
If you don’t like the 8x of the Accupower try the credo, they changed the reticle to a hollow crosshair with a dot. The 1-6 sfp credo has a BDC. But honestly unless your barrel and load are the same as the BDC says then you won’t get the same holds. FFP isn’t necessary on a 1-6 or 1-8, it’s nice but it depends on how your reticle is designed.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you don’t like the 8x of the Accupower try the credo, they changed the reticle to a hollow crosshair with a dot. The 1-6 sfp credo has a BDC. But honestly unless your barrel and load are the same as the BDC says then you won’t get the same holds. FFP isn’t necessary on a 1-6 or 1-8, it’s nice but it depends on how your reticle is designed.
View Quote

Not a bad idea. I’ve only owned Trijicon LPVOs so I was thinking of just mixing it up but I might look into the Credo. Unfortunate that they aren’t as popular as other optics so it’s tough to pick one up on the used market.

Having trouble finding info on the Credo BDC. I’m assuming I’ll be fine out of a 14.5” barrel w/ 5.56 but not sure how much the 1.93 mount will change it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm what you would call "Fairly Picky" about my optics.  All of my magnified optics are S&B PMII's and NF ATACRs (except one Bushnell Elite on an under-500 yard gun).

I liked the NX8 (1-8) well enough to buy a second one.  I have one on a carry-around (as opposed to a MK12-ish thing) AR15, but also have one on an AR-10 (LaRue PredatOBR) that I easily shoot to 750 with the NX8.  1000 is actually doable as well, but between 750 and 1000 is when I would like to have more magnification.  

People saying "FFP in an LPVO is stupid" probably aren't using it on something like an AR10 and shooting it out to 1000.  The purpose of my AR10 is excactly this.  Carry to position on 1X, get into position and have capability to reach out to significant distances.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Man, internet opinions only go so far. Anything in the $1000-$2000 range will be fairly solid, most of it comes down to personal preference so opinions are just that, opinions. I suggest the buy, try, sell and buy, try, sell theory. See what YOU like. Don't buy a price, buy the optic you want. I think under $1000 is much harder than bumping it up to $1400++.

Kahles 1-6
Nightforce NX8 1-8 (It's what I run on SR15 CQB with Offset RMR, due to it's smaller footprint and looks)
Vortex 1-10

That would be my order of preference though.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#25]
People saying "FFP in an LPVO is stupid" probably aren't using it on something like an AR10 and shooting it out to 1000.  The purpose of my AR10 is excactly this.  Carry to position on 1X, get into position and have capability to reach out to significant distances.
View Quote

And to reach out to significant distances you crank it up to max X.  Same as with SFP.  So, what is the advantage of FFP?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Man, internet opinions only go so far. Anything in the $1000-$2000 range will be fairly solid, most of it comes down to personal preference so opinions are just that, opinions. I suggest the buy, try, sell and buy, try, sell theory. See what YOU like. Don't buy a price, buy the optic you want. I think under $1000 is much harder than bumping it up to $1400++.

Kahles 1-6
Nightforce NX8 1-8 (It's what I run on SR15 CQB with Offset RMR, due to it's smaller footprint and looks)
Vortex 1-10

That would be my order of preference though.
View Quote

That’s what I’ve been thinking. Maybe the IRS will be nice to me in January this year and I can bump up that budget. It’s going on a Noveske Afghan so it’s definitely a keep for life rifle that deserves a nice optic.

I’d probably add the Leupold MK6 to that list in that price range for myself. Hopefully I can find a store around here that stocks a few of these to look through rather than playing musical chairs on the EE.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That’s what I’ve been thinking. Maybe the IRS will be nice to me in January this year and I can bump up that budget. It’s going on a Noveske Afghan so it’s definitely a keep for life rifle that deserves a nice optic.

I’d probably add the Leupold MK6 to that list in that price range for myself. Hopefully I can find a store around here that stocks a few of these to look through rather than playing musical chairs on the EE.
View Quote

Yeah the MK6 is solid too. I haven't owned one like I have with the others but. man, once you run all of those the differences are negligible for me. I like em all. There's plenty of dudes on here that will nitpick all day long which is better and why but meh, they all good.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And to reach out to significant distances you crank it up to max X.  Same as with SFP.  So, what is the advantage of FFP?
View Quote

Your zero does not shift.  If it was not for that, I would SFP all day.  JMO
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The zero doesn’t shift on a 2FP scope.  The value of the stadia are not the same at magnification other than what the reticle is calibrated at.

Which is not even relevant on a 1-8 because who even tries to do accurate hold overs at less than 8X?

Shooting to 1K with an 8X fixed parallax scope is not practical.

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#30]
My shooting most likely won’t be beyond 300 yards. In Oregon getting a range over 100-200 yards is kinda rare. To go beyond that you’ll either be making your own range on government or logging land if you have connections or out east seems to have some long range clubs.

So I’ll be mainly living at 1x and not too focused on the precision ability at 6 or 8x. Just like that versatility and only need a simple reticle.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your zero shifts with magnification changes on an SFP scope, you need a new/better scope, period. That may have been normal on older stuff, but it’s not acceptable on anything made in the last, oh, forty plus years, LOL.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My shooting most likely won’t be beyond 300 yards. In Oregon getting a range over 100-200 yards is kinda rare. To go beyond that you’ll either be making your own range on government or logging land if you have connections or out east seems to have some long range clubs.

So I’ll be mainly living at 1x and not too focused on the precision ability at 6 or 8x. Just like that versatility and only need a simple reticle.
View Quote

Then put an Aimpoint on it.

Even the lightest 1-8 is going to be a full pound heavier than the heaviest Aimpoint.

My NX8 in NF UniMount is a pound heavier than my Comp M4s in QRP mount.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where the hell did you get that info from?  Zero doesn't shift when changing magnification on an SFP scope.  The BDC lines or mildots are only relevant at specific magnification, but zero remains throughout.  You can only see the BDC on a 1-8 FFP scope on max X anyway so there is no advantage.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Then put an Aimpoint on it.

Even the lightest 1-8 is going to be a full pound heavier than the heaviest Aimpoint.

My NX8 in NF UniMount is a pound heavier than my Comp M4s in QRP mount.
View Quote

I run Aimpoints on my SBRs and clones when applicable. Just not a fan of red dots. Astigmatism dot bloom blah blah blah all that shit. Plus I’m color blind so a red dot can blend in or get lost for me depending on the environment.

I just like being able to run something with and without batteries and find myself being just as quick with a LPVO at 1x. But I’d say 90% of my rounds are behind a 1-4 accupoint so I feel more comfortable with that.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you're not going past 300 then get an acog or nice 1-4.  Fuck, for 300 yards you don't even have to use a BDC.  Zero at 50 and hold at 3.

If you want a dick around optic, get an RT6.  If you want the best, pony up for an NX8 or Razor III.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you're not going past 300 then get an acog or nice 1-4.  Fuck, for 300 yards you don't even have to use a BDC.  Zero at 50 and hold at 3.

If you want a dick around optic, get an RT6.  If you want the best, pony up for an NX8 or Razor III.
View Quote

I’ve gotten used to my German #4 on my 1-4 which has done well for me. Just kinda fucking around and looking to mix things up.

I have a TA31 with a piggybacked MRDS that I could use. I’m just a baby about the eye relief. I could go back to using a TA44 if I decide on keeping it close to 1x and lightweight. I enjoyed that little optic.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That’s fair. I guess I have no good reason for wanting FFP other than keeping the clutter down when it’s a busier reticle.

The JM-1 seems simple enough. An overwhelming majority of my shooting has been behind a German 4 reticle and that seems pretty similar to the JM-1 but it’ll have the added BDC I’m after.
View Quote

I shoot a lot of 3 gun and the JM1 is the definition of simple,  intuitive and uncluttered.

Very easy to use and to make hits with even on unknown distance targets.

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would think the same people would say "shooting 1K with a 24mm objective is stupid".
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not a bad idea. I’ve only owned Trijicon LPVOs so I was thinking of just mixing it up but I might look into the Credo. Unfortunate that they aren’t as popular as other optics so it’s tough to pick one up on the used market.

Having trouble finding info on the Credo BDC. I’m assuming I’ll be fine out of a 14.5” barrel w/ 5.56 but not sure how much the 1.93 mount will change it.
View Quote

Get the streklok app. Measure the center of the optic to chamber. Also find someone with a chrono or you can probably dig through here to find some muzzle velocities.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. My path to the nx8 was...

Multiple acogs--->T2+g33--->NXS 1-4--->VCOG--->k16i---->mk6---->Nx8. Owned multiple examples of several on the list over the years.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks for everyone’s input so far. It’s been helpful in pointing me in the right direction.

I think I’m torn in which option to go for at this time. I’m liking the idea of picking up the Razor HD Gen II-E right now, even if it’s a couple hundred more than I was hoping to spend immediately. The second option is saving up for something like the Kahles K16i as I’m liking the reviews and reticle options on that.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Hard to go wrong with the Razor GenII-E, to be honest. I've had the chance to look through the new GenIII, as well as several other LPVOs. There really are a slew of excellent options on the market now if I'm being honest, but as badly as I wanted the GenIII, I got a good deal on a GenII-E recently and really like it. I decided that for what I was putting it on (a 14.5" carbine in 5.56), the 1-6x was more than plenty, and that ~80% of my shooting would be 200 yards and in, with the majority of that being 100 and in. For the 20% past that, 6x will be more than enough for PID and engaging smaller targets, and the mrad reticle I got will be plenty useful for the kinds of rough holdovers the rifle will need. The body of the scope really does just about disappear like they say it does once you get the ocular adjusted correctly, and the illumination is daylight bright even at settings 7-8 here in the AZ desert.

For what they cost, you could pocket the difference, use it on a case of ammo (or close to it at today's prices), or use it on a class. Buy glass is definitely a "buy once, cry once" situation, so you have to try to get your eyes on them and choose what works best for your!
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe take a look at the Burris XTR II 1-8. It has a nice simple bdc reticle like what you want that acts like an EoTech and actually gets daylight bright, unlike the accupower. I think that Burris LPVO's are often unrated and often get overshadowed by bigger name companies like vortex and trijicon.
View Quote

I have an XTR II 1-8 and I really like it.  However, I've only shot a few LPVOs, so I'm no expert.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have three different LPVO's:

NX8

Accupower 1-8

Accupower 1-4

By far my favorite is the AP 1-8, excellent eyebox and ER, not too heavy, I give the daylight bright a 7/10 rating.  

The NX8 will more than likely be more durable but the AP 1-8 out ranks it

Bronc
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thanks for everyone’s input so far. It’s been helpful in pointing me in the right direction.

I think I’m torn in which option to go for at this time. I’m liking the idea of picking up the Razor HD Gen II-E right now, even if it’s a couple hundred more than I was hoping to spend immediately. The second option is saving up for something like the Kahles K16i as I’m liking the reviews and reticle options on that.
View Quote

If you can find a reticle you like, you can check out the Meopta Optika6 line, but I don't know if their LPVOs go over 6x
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you can find a reticle you like, you can check out the Meopta Optika6 line, but I don't know if their LPVOs go over 6x
View Quote

Checked them out. I like their reticles. I might look into their lineup a little more. Can’t say I’ve heard about those before.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#47]
At this point I’m heavily leaning towards the Razor Gen II-E. Seems to have a good eye box, simple reticle and excel at 1x which is what I’m after.

Now just have to play the waiting game on selling the Accupower before I can make the switch.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
At this point I’m heavily leaning towards the Razor Gen II-E. Seems to have a good eye box, simple reticle and excel at 1x which is what I’m after.

Now just have to play the waiting game on selling the Accupower before I can make the switch.
View Quote

Good call.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Leupold vx6 1-6.

I have 3 of them with the cmr2 reticle.  Awesome optic.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If your zero shifts with magnification changes on an SFP scope, you need a new/better scope, period. That may have been normal on older stuff, but it’s not acceptable on anything made in the last, oh, forty plus years, LOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shot a 222 Rem rifle belonging to a friend that had a cheap scope made who knows when. We were working up a hand load and I figured out that it would shift about 1" up and right at 100 yards going from 3X to 9X.

That's the only time I've personally seen that and it would not fly on any scope I bought today.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top