Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2018 7:53:59 PM EDT
I had emailed Victor about a project back in early September without a reply,till today. Victor apologized for late reply. He advised and asked me to pass it on to the "retro guys" ,that he had taken on a new huge contract from a major manufacture and that the work had been overwhelming. The parts were suppose to be ready to anodize and they weren't. So he has had to tumble and blast all the parts. He further advised that he was sorry for not returning emails and that once the manufacture started sending parts ready to anodize he would be able to take on other work. Don't know when that will be so stay tuned. Guess this is what happens when you are the best
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Heck with that.  I'd go with the other company people were posting about.  It's difficult to recover lost goodwill.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Heck with that.  I'd go with the other company people were posting about.  It's difficult to recover lost goodwill.
View Quote
Does anyone have any more results from them? I don't know if I can wait another half a year for Victor.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone have any more results from them? I don't know if I can wait another half a year for Victor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recommend SNF. I was very happy with their work.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/SNF-Finishing-XM-Gray-Anodizing-Work/123-729990/
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I second SnF. I sent my 80% receiver in on a thursday and received it exactly a week later and it looked like perfection. $80 was all it cost for everything (blast, anodizing, shipping).
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems like piss poor management to me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seems like piss poor management to me.
View Quote
How many businesses have you founded,
and how many people do you employ...?

Business growing pains, it does happen.

Victor is the best, and well worth the wait.

Thank you for the update stumpdog.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How many businesses have you founded,
and how many people do you employ...?

Business growing pains, it does happen.

Victor is the best, and well worth the wait.

Thank you for the update stumpdog.
View Quote
None, but I’m entitled to my opinion, there’s nothing you can do about that. Thanks though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 12:05:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

None, but I’m entitled to my opinion, there’s nothing you can do about that. Thanks though.
View Quote
This. It’s okay for them to go for the big contracts and put us on hold. It’s okay if they want to double their prices because that’s what the market will bear. It’s okay for them to ignore our emails. Buuut that doesn’t make me want to go to them.

When someone else like SNF comes along who has great customer service, actively seeks our business, has great prices and listens to us for ways to improve, I’m jumping ship.

I had a dozen uppers and lowers done by US Anodizing back in the day. Yes, they were great. But the way they treated us, and with their current pricing?  And at some future time they will condescend to take our work?  Fvck that. They’re not getting another cent from me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This. It’s okay for them to go for the big contracts and put us on hold. It’s okay if they want to double their prices because that’s what the market will bear. It’s okay for them to ignore our emails. Buuut that doesn’t make me want to go to them.

When someone else like SNF comes along who has great customer service, actively seeks our business, has great prices and listens to us for ways to improve, I’m jumping ship.

I had a dozen uppers and lowers done by US Anodizing back in the day. Yes, they were great. But the way they treated us, and with their current pricing?  And at some future time they will condescend to take our work?  Fvck that. They’re not getting another cent from me.
View Quote
+1
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top