Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/25/2022 6:52:32 PM EDT
I tried to search and find something on this.  As I understand that DD rail was replaced by the URG1 with a 11.5 inch barrel in the military. My question is did anyone stick with the 10.3 with the URGI?  thanks
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I tried to search and find something on this.  As I understand that DD rail was replaced by the URG1 with a 11.5 inch barrel in the military. My question is did anyone stick with the 10.3 with the URGI?  thanks
View Quote

At first there was speculation of a 10.3 URG-I and some people built their own 10.3 variant.

However it's since been discovered that the length is actually 11.5 and 14.5 and anyone cloning the URG-I is doing so with those lengths.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe some PJs are using the 10.3. Maybe a small scale unit level purchase. It has been discussed the URGI thread.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe some PJs are using the 10.3. Maybe a small scale unit level purchase. It has been discussed the URGI thread.
View Quote

That was the only thing I remembered from that threat.  I coudn't find it though.  So its seems that the AF were the only ones that used them and they were a unit lvl purchase.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top