Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MY MAN!!!
It seems we have the same love of Carbon Fiber! EVERY single replaceable part of my very last build was replaced by Glossy CF!

Thanks for sharing EVERYTHING- Especially The Monster!. I need to be careful not to offend anyone here since I've "strayed" too far off course and not made any sense whatsoever.  
View Quote

Right on brother. But if ya can't stray a bit every once in a while, then that's just a shame.

Nice whip. I miss mine.

Carry on
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I noticed this on their website: The FAST FTC Magnifier Mount for the G33 is compatible with the G33 Magnifier ONLY.  It is not compatible with the G43 or G45.
https://www.unitytactical.com/product/fast-ftc-eotech-mag-mount/
View Quote

The G33 FTC mount works with the G33 and G30.  The G43 and G45 mount is coming.  Even though the screw hole pattern is the same, they won't work with the G33 version.  This is because the EOTech magnifiers need to be mounted upside down in the mount.  The arm that comes up around the housing is specifically machined for these housings.  

The G43 and G45 have wider diameters than the older magnifiers.  Fun fact: the G43 version will also work with the Vortex 3X Micro Magnifier.

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#4]
@Clasky - Have both the G43 & G45 - and I honestly do like the Unity Tactical G33 "Upside Down" Mount. How awesome would it be if they built one for the 43 & 45! Keep me posted on how you mount yours please. I've yet to put either to the test. Nice setup Brother!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Let me know if you find another one of those eotech risers laying around.  Been hunting for months
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Let me know if you find another one of those eotech risers laying around.  Been hunting for months
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

you and me both
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
you and me both
View Quote

Let me know what color you're looking for.

I'll just order an extra when I see the same.  

Worst case if you snag one too, off to the EE for some sweet sweet price gouging goodness .  Just kidding, I'll list it for what I have into it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Sigh. If Unity is a "Must" so be it. If not, I've literally shown you the alternative.  OUT...
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Worst case if you snag one too, off to the EE for some sweet sweet price gouging goodness .  Just kidding, I'll list it for what I have into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you and me both

FDE and thx!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sigh. If Unity is a "Must" so be it. If not, I've literally shown you the alternative.  OUT...
View Quote

The have different centerlines.  yes .1" might not be a big deal but if I'm going to use this with NVG, I'd like as much height as possible.  
The other is if I want to get a magnifier, the ADM possibly has alignment issues since it has that riser in the rear for a dedicated pvs14 (why would adm do that?)
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

....ok?

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:21:43 AM EDT
[#12]
This is a Unity Optic Mount thread...
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#13]
It's coming.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The have different centerlines.  yes .1" might not be a big deal but if I'm going to use this with NVG, I'd like as much height as possible.  
The other is if I want to get a magnifier, the ADM possibly has alignment issues since it has that riser in the rear for a dedicated pvs14 (why would adm do that?)
View Quote

But it's not 0.1" it's 0.04", we’re talking 1mm, which is basically nothing.  Unity riser official height is 0.665 and a 5/8" riser is 0.625.  That being said, while yes this is a unity mount thread, I took his question as asking for a current placeholder until he could get his hands on the unity riser.  That kind of sounded like what he was saying to you as well, but I won't speak for him.

Either way, I think you're thinking it's more of a height difference than it really is.  

Unity is still king for more height though.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Did Unity ever release the offset iron that mounted on the Riser? Anybody know about this? Seems like the only option for a backup sight is a 45 degree red dot on a rail if you use the FTC and riser. Just worried it won’t hold zero.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I may have missed it on earlier pages but I am installing my first unity fast mount on my aimpoint T2. There are two mount screws, four optic screws, the front site post, and one other screw with a green end. What is this other screw for?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I may have missed it on earlier pages but I am installing my first unity fast mount on my aimpoint T2. There are two mount screws, four optic screws, the front site post, and one other screw with a green end. What is this other screw for?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/283977/C7C21563-FAAE-42CF-9DB4-BD53EC5D12E5_jpe-1879858.JPG
View Quote

Set screw for the front site post.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Set screw for the front site post.
View Quote

I can’t quite seem to find where the hole for it is...
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can’t quite seem to find where the hole for it is...
View Quote

On the right side of the mount.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:05:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 12:39:23 AM EDT
[#21]
And here we go, now that I know what the stop screw goes to...jumped from a Larue LT660 to the Unity Fast mount to aid in passive aiming under nods.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Yall that's has these mounts, my advice is get out and shoot it and get used to your holds. It's a different ballgame if you are used to lower 1/3 holds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yall that's has these mounts, my advice is get out and shoot it and get used to your holds. It's a different ballgame if you are used to lower 1/3 holds.
View Quote

I run a 75y zero, and at 7y I need to hold over the head on a torso target to get A zone head hits.  +1...know your holdovers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I run a 75y zero, and at 7y I need to hold over the head on a torso target to get A zone hits.  +1...know your holdovers.
View Quote

Yes sir. This is not the same holds as previous and go no go shots are a thing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Heyyyy

Couldn’t find a FDE riser so I painted it myself, yolo
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 5:01:27 AM EDT
[#26]
What's the word on a Holosun HM3X-specific FAST FTC Mount, I thought I read somewhere Unity had one in the works...?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Best place to find a Unity Tactical FAST FTC Aimpoint Magnifier Mount in Black? I don't want to buy from Optics Planet or Ebay.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:22:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Best place to find a Unity Tactical FAST FTC Aimpoint Magnifier Mount in Black? I don't want to buy from Optics Planet or Ebay.
View Quote

Kenzie's Optics
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:10:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks! Just ordered it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:22:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone know where I can get an LPVO Mount Offset Aimpoint Micro Adapter Plate?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arisaka?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Arisaka?
View Quote

Looking for the Unity one to use on the Unity LPVO mount
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t think they’ve released them yet.  At least I have yet to see them anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#34]
So honest question, where are all the Unity Eotech mounts?  Are they all allocated to .mil contracts?  I've been on a Brownells backorder for like 6 months.
Still trying to get a FDE one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So honest question, where are all the Unity Eotech mounts?  Are they all allocated to .mil contracts?  I've been on a Brownells backorder for like 6 months.
View Quote

That’s a damn good question because unity kept posting all these pictures with them in boxes saying they were headed out soon.  I never saw them but maybe I missed out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

SKD Tac is also a great place to get them
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's a damn good question because unity kept posting all these pictures with them in boxes saying they were headed out soon.  I never saw them but maybe I missed out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a damn good question because unity kept posting all these pictures with them in boxes saying they were headed out soon.  I never saw them but maybe I missed out.
I'm also have a ton of site notifications on a lot of different sites.  Never any emails either.  It's rather frustrating.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kosher Surplus is showing in stock.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nope.  both out of stock
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
nope.  both out of stock
View Quote

I see it as in stock. I sent you the link in PM.

Edit: I'm dumb. I was under the assumption we were talking about the FTC mount.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Kenzie optics says they have them in stock. I guess we'll see if they cancel my order.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Seems like mine is actually shipping.  Shocked till I actually get it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Seems like mine is actually shipping.  Shocked till I actually get it.
View Quote

Kenzie's has been gtg in the past for me. They are good guys.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:59:47 AM EDT
[#45]

The yhm 3 slot riser seems like a great placeholder to get a g43/45 in-line with a unity height red dot until they release a dedicated FTC mount.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:47:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://res.cloudinary.com/tacswap/image/upload/c_fill,w_375,f_auto:image,q_auto/www/5e6babf9c5eccd483ea449de/609f5481551efb000ab1dc02/txgt8pqdzrykt3z6ittx

The yhm 3 slot riser seems like a great placeholder to get a g43/45 in-line with a unity height red dot until they release a dedicated FTC mount.
View Quote

Move the EXPS all the way forward on the riser and you can slide the magnifier right behind it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Hmm, never thought about doing that. I do prefer keeping my RDS in the same position I normally run it though. I can also move the riser over to my other rifles running aimpoint micros.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:07:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Kenzie's has been gtg in the past for me. They are good guys.
View Quote

They've been my go to this year and you can almost always get a coupon code for them too.

I used to be a big fan of EuroOptic until they started charging 10-15$ extra for shipping insurance
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They've been my go to this year and you can almost always get a coupon code for them too.

I used to be a big fan of EuroOptic until they started charging 10-15$ extra for shipping insurance
View Quote

Didn’t realize they had frequent coupon codes. Can you PM me where to find? I don’t see them at the usual coupon aggregator sites. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Didn’t realize they had frequent coupon codes. Can you PM me where to find? I don’t see them at the usual coupon aggregator sites. Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I usually just google Kenzie's Optics coupon and keep trying them until I get one that works.

I'll PM you the link that has worked for me a bunch of times.

Page / 6
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top