Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/17/2021 1:32:29 PM EDT
Searched a bit, I know the info is here, but with the site move every google link I found was broken.

Because of ammo supply, I’ve converted my 5” 300blk to a 5” 7.62x39.  It runs trouble free, but there is a definite “impact” when running suppressed. By design the form 1 suppressor will live on this gun. I’m looking to tune it so the gun doesn’t beat itself apart. Im using an LWRC ultra compact stock, so buffer and spring choices are very limited. I’ve never played with gas systems before, so I’m unsure if I should go for gas block, gas key, buffer/spring work, or a combo of the two. Thanks for the input.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Check bolt travel into buffer tube
So has key is not hitting bufffer when compressed
Add a Quarter to back end of buffer tube and reinstall spring
Adjustable gas block
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Run a slightly heavier buffer h2 or h3. Also AGB could help
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top