Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/29/2022 4:51:34 PM EDT
Here in CT I have a 1977 preban Colt SP-1 that I need a 20 round lookalike for. Tried ordering one from Optics Planet which listed it as good to go for CT but they cancelled the order! anyone out there have any ideas or know someone who can make a 10 round mag that looks like a 20? or I am I screwed? I suspect the latter...need to get out of the state but family (sick Mother now) has me trapped her for now. Any ideas (and jokes at my expense) are appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Higher lawyer...overturn AWB/MAG restriction...become the hero we need!
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Rifle gear used to sell them, you can cruise around on cal guns and probably find some
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys- you're the best.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
FYI to make your search a little easier, back in CA they call em "10/20" mags. First number is the actual capacity, second is the mag body size. So ARs have 10/20s and 10/30s, Glocks have 10/15s and 10/17s etc.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top