Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2020 7:56:22 PM EDT
I’ve been eyeing the ta44 for a while.
I’ve only gotten my hands on a green one at my local shop.

I’m curious if the red would stand out more vs the green.

In my expirence with the red/green eotechs I’d loose the green reticle on different back drops easier than the red reticle.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
We do this thread quite a bit. I’ve owned several of all three colors, and still currently own multiple of each. They all work fine for me, everyone has their own preference (usually green>red>amber), but the only opinion that matters is yours. They make all three for a reason. If you think the green gets lost easier than the red, you’ve found which to go with. If you’re still unsure look through both when you get a chance and pick a winner. There isn’t a wrong answer here.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I got the green circle dot ta44. Most my stuff is red so I wanted to try something different. I like it a lot. That's all I got!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:00:06 AM EDT
[#3]
What reticle are you considering OP? I want one with the ACSS reticle but I dunno seems kinda small.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The only real answer is to try one yourself.
Everybody eyes are different.

FWIW I had the opportunity to try a RCO with the green chevron and I liked it a lot.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#5]
My lgs only has the green and has been sitting on it for a while. They won’t order a red to sit on the shelves unless the green sells/ or it’s ordered specifically for someone...

So I haven’t gotten a chance to play with red as much as I’d like to.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top