BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/3/2021 4:40:49 PM EDT
I'm a buy once, cry once type of guy. Budget is up to $1500. Dug up some old threads on here that really swayed me to the Credo 1-6 segmented circle reticle. But I read that they emit a ton of light through the front of the tube (seems to be an issue with many LPVO's on the market). Is that light signature really an issue?

This is for a 12.5 or 14.5-16" build just to have more magnification and capability than a dot+3x.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Etched reticles (like the segmented circle) will have more bleed since the reticle has to be externally illuminated. Something like the Credo HX Hunter, P4xi, Razor, or VXR/VXF use wire reticles with integrated illumination that only shine rearward to the user, so bleed is heavily reduced and brightness increases.

The segmented circle kind of sucks in my opinion. Not daylight bright and covers a lot of the target. I also found the edge clarity lacking, but maybe that was specific to the 1-4. If you’re set on the Credo line, go with the HX Hunter as its daylight bright.

I also absolutely hate how large the diopter on the Credo is. Vortex and Leupold use diopters that are as thin as possible so it feels a lot more natural. Sounds trivial, but it makes a huge difference for me. One of those things that took me years to realize changed the feel of an optic. It’s great when the optic disappears and it’s all about the image through the glass.

At $1500 the Razor will get you much better glass than any LPVO Trijicon offers.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Etched reticles (like the segmented circle) will have more bleed since the reticle has to be externally illuminated. Something like the Credo HX Hunter, P4xi, Razor, or VXR/VXF use wire reticles with integrated illumination that only shine rearward to the user, so bleed is heavily reduced and brightness increases.

The segmented circle kind of sucks in my opinion. Not daylight bright and covers a lot of the target. I also found the edge clarity lacking, but maybe that was specific to the 1-4. If you’re set on the Credo line, go with the HX Hunter as its daylight bright.

I also absolutely hate how large the diopter on the Credo is. Vortex and Leupold use diopters that are as thin as possible so it feels a lot more natural. Sounds trivial, but it makes a huge difference for me. One of those things that took me years to realize changed the feel of an optic. It’s great when the optic disappears and it’s all about the image through the glass.

At $1500 the Razor will get you much better glass than any LPVO Trijicon offers.
View Quote

Ton of great info! Personally, I prefer the reticle that's on the Credo. Is there a similar reticle in the LPVO world that is doesn't have the Credo's drawbacks?
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are multiple pictures showing the credo 1-6 is bright, especially the HX. The reticle design is fine, I prefer the segmented circle style reticles over a single dot. But you’re insane if you think the razor has significantly better glass. They’re the same. Trijicon has way better QC than vortex. I have a lot of buddies who dropped vortex and went to Leupold, NF, Trijicon or atibal because they got tired of returning razors that were breaking.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 3:23:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ton of great info! Personally, I prefer the reticle that's on the Credo. Is there a similar reticle in the LPVO world that is doesn't have the Credo's drawbacks?
View Quote

The Kahles K16i has circle reticle options available that are generally regarded as daylight bright, though they are on the lower end of that range. They do however still seem to use the same sort of 'light flood' technology that results in an increased signature.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Just get the Vortex Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x.

One is in the EE now...

Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Kahles K16i has circle reticle options available that are generally regarded as daylight bright, though they are on the lower end of that range. They do however still seem to use the same sort of 'light flood' technology that results in an increased signature.
View Quote

Wow so even something top end like the Kahles turns into a lamp up front, interesting.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow so even something top end like the Kahles turns into a lamp up front, interesting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My k16i is daylight bright, not on the lower end... and crisp.

Link Posted: 4/4/2021 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#8]
This whole thing about being worried about emitting light is over the top. I have the 1-8 accupowers and 1-8 vcog and yes on their brightest settings they have light out the front. So I wanted to see how bad is it inside a room, I blacked out my master bathroom and bedroom and looked in the mirror with my guns. If you’re perfectly straight on you can see it, but your body naturally sways when holding a rifle so it’s a momentary glimpse. The more illumination the more noticeable it is but this is not something that’s a realistic worry. If you’re in a room with someone they’re already going to know you’re there. If you’re worried about being in a static position and it being seen, you probably already have turned off. Plus they need to be directly facing you like perfect azimuth and reverse azimuth. Plus if so many other optics do it why care so much. I could probably list 50 other things that will get you kilt in dem skreetz over some illumination coming from your optic.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There are multiple pictures showing the credo 1-6 is bright, especially the HX. The reticle design is fine, I prefer the segmented circle style reticles over a single dot. But you’re insane if you think the razor has significantly better glass. They’re the same. Trijicon has way better QC than vortex. I have a lot of buddies who dropped vortex and went to Leupold, NF, Trijicon or atibal because they got tired of returning razors that were breaking.
View Quote

You have never looked through a Razor if you think the Credo’s glass is equal. I’d even go as far as to say the PST is right there with the Credo. The Razor, not even close.

The segmented circle Credo reticles are not anywhere near being daylight bright. Only the HX Hunter is, as I stated in the post you quoted.

And Atibal has no place in any discussion about quality.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought the dot illuminated Credo.  I sent it back.  It feels cheap.  The illumination has to be cranked up high to see it.  

The Razor HD is so superior it isn’t even funny.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You have never looked through a Razor if you think the Credo's glass is equal. I'd even go as far as to say the PST is right there with the Credo. The Razor, not even close.

The segmented circle Credo reticles are not anywhere near being daylight bright. Only the HX Hunter is, as I stated in the post you quoted.

View Quote
Have you owned a segmented circle 1-6x? In SFP I mean.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bought the dot illuminated Credo.  I sent it back.  It feels cheap.  The illumination has to be cranked up high to see it.  

The Razor HD is so superior it isn't even funny.
View Quote
Well yeah you're talking about a $800 scope vs a $1200 scope that seems to me to be rather duh.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Just purchased all 4 variations of the credo 1-6(mrad/moa and both 223 variants all red), razor, a nx8, and a vx-6hd. Will be doing a comparison with all of them and posting, since no one has really compiled all of this together.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just purchased all 4 variations of the credo 1-6(mrad/moa and both 223 variants all red), razor, a nx8, and a vx-6hd. Will be doing a comparison with all of them and posting, since no one has really compiled all of this together.
View Quote

Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Looking forward to it.
View Quote

Anything in particular you would like to see compared between them?
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Have you owned a segmented circle 1-6x? In SFP I mean.
View Quote

I owned a 1-4 and have hundreds of rounds through a 1-6. Other than the magnification there’s not a difference between them I could tell.

I will note I haven’t seen the 1-8 in person.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will this be a write up or YouTube video? This sounds like it will be a big project.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I owned a 1-4 and have hundreds of rounds through a 1-6. Other than the magnification there's not a difference between them I could tell.

I will note I haven't seen the 1-8 in person.
View Quote
I have a 1-6x and the brightness is brighter to me. Like not quite can be blown up to be "too bright" like a red dot but the setting I would prefer to use a red dot at for a comfortable balance between precision of the dot and the ability to pick up the dot well.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is awesome, I too look forward to this.

You asked another poster in the thread if there's anything in particular they'd like to see. If I made be so bold as to make a suggestion or two myself, here're the most important things you can possibly do in the review.

Reticle pics:
1x magnification without and illumination at max brightness.
Max magnification with and without illumination at max brightness.

About everything else people can figure from specs, but reticles, glass clarity and brightness have to be seen to be believed.

I apologize if I'm simply preaching to the chior, no offense is meant if this was already the plan.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Will this be a write up or YouTube video? This sounds like it will be a big project.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Probably both.
Quoted:

You asked another poster in the thread if there's anything in particular they'd like to see. If I made be so bold as to make a suggestion or two myself, here're the most important things you can possibly do in the review.

Reticle pics:

About everything else people can figure from specs, but reticles, glass clarity and brightness have to be seen to be believed.

I apologize if I'm simply preaching to the chior, no offense is meant if this was already the plan.

All input is welcome! My current plan was what you mentioned, as well as various lighting conditions and ranges.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#21]
The Credo wasn’t even good for an $800 scope.  Mushy dials, poor illumination, so-so glass.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've scoured youtube and google for info on all these optics, my eyes are hurting lol I just want to know, is the Credo HX a contender with these other optics? I've heard people say it could be another option like the Razor and as you see in this thread, that it doesn't have nearly the quality of the Razor.

Funny enough, I was trying to buy the Credo HX hunter reticle through Lanbo's earlier today but the site kept lagging and I never checked out. Maybe it was fate...
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#23]
I really like my 1-8 Accupower, glass is not bad, the daylight bright is not an issue with me and the segmented reticle is what I like.

Compared to my NF NX8, the AP glass is not as good, but I like the eye relief on the AP better than the NX8.

Link Posted: 4/5/2021 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Anything in particular you would like to see compared between them?
View Quote

Mainly i would just like to see the glass difference between them and the reticles. I am a low to mid-range guy hanging in Phillippino glass territory, but have been slowly creeping up. I want to see if it is worth going the next step or if i'm where i'm supposed to be optically.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Probably both.

All input is welcome! My current plan was what you mentioned, as well as various lighting conditions and ranges.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably both.
Quoted:

Reticle pics:

Any update to this bychance?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:24:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I've got all the pictures, just need to finish sorting them (took over 2000). I've been very busy the past few weeks, and haven't had the time to finish up.

Edit: Uploaded all of the decent pictures I've got into this album https://imgur.com/a/t9ucvsS Quick info: targets over pond are ~90 yards away, the tree shots are 150 yards, close targets at the big range are 125 yards, and the far targets are 425 yards
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:53:21 AM EDT
[#28]
For $1500?
Razor e gen ii 1-6
Stiener p4xi
Accupoint 1-4 with triangle
Nx8 1-8

All have good glass and daylight performance.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
For $1500?
Razor e gen ii 1-6
Stiener p4xi
Nx8 1-8

View Quote

For $1500 he could get the 1-6 Accupoint, a Warne ramp mount and a cheaper offset dot. 2x steiner.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#30]
He's not even that far away from a Razor Gen3 at that price point, and TBH, that's probably the best general purpose optic out there short of an ATACR or an S&B.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You have never looked through a Razor if you think the Credo’s glass is equal. I’d even go as far as to say the PST is right there with the Credo. The Razor, not even close.

View Quote

I'm going to agree with TBone.  To compare a PST to a Credo is laughable.  I've owned multiple PSTs, a Credo, Sightrons, Meopta, etc and looked through a few Razors, etc.

The Credo is well ahead of the PST in glass.  Anyone who tells me a PST is close to a Credo just makes it known they're a rabid Vortex fanboy.

I'll give you the Razor has better glass than the Credo, but it isn't leagues ahead of it.  

The locking/unlocking turrets on the Credo are much more useful than the capped turrets on the Razor LPVO for quick adjustments.

And I'm going to disagree on the segmented circle.  My 1-8 Credo reticle is definitely daylight bright maxed out on the red illumination (the green sucks, though).

Also, in terms of durability I'd give the edge to the Credo.  Razors are tough optics, no doubt, but Trijicon is extremely well known for durability.

The Razor is a great optic, no doubt.  But people talk about it with rose colored glasses like it was made with the sweat of Jesus.  It's a great optic, but it isn't leagues better than the Credo.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nx8 1-8
View Quote

This FTW.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm going to agree with TBone.  To compare a PST to a Credo is laughable.  I've owned multiple PSTs, a Credo, Sightrons, Meopta, etc and looked through a few Razors, etc.

The Credo is well ahead of the PST in glass.  Anyone who tells me a PST is close to a Credo just makes it known they're a rabid Vortex fanboy.

I'll give you the Razor has better glass than the Credo, but it isn't leagues ahead of it.  

The locking/unlocking turrets on the Credo are much more useful than the capped turrets on the Razor LPVO for quick adjustments.

And I'm going to disagree on the segmented circle.  My 1-8 Credo reticle is definitely daylight bright maxed out on the red illumination (the green sucks, though).

Also, in terms of durability I'd give the edge to the Credo.  Razors are tough optics, no doubt, but Trijicon is extremely well known for durability.

The Razor is a great optic, no doubt.  But people talk about it with rose colored glasses like it was made with the sweat of Jesus.  It's a great optic, but it isn't leagues better than the Credo.
View Quote

The Credo is the most over rated optic around. The glass is not that good and your definition of daylight bright is different from the truth. My $400 Leupold has better glass than my Credo did, which I dumped the Credo because it wasn’t daylight bright and had dog shit edge clarity.

And guess what. I don’t own any Vortex products. I’m a lightweight optic guy so I stick to Leupold, but having trigger time with Credos and Razors they’re not in the same league.

If you’ve shot them side by side as I have, I don’t know what to tell you. But I’m going out on a limb and guess you haven’t.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The Credo is the most over rated optic around. The glass is not that good and your definition of daylight bright is different from the truth. My $400 Leupold has better glass than my Credo did, which I dumped the Credo because it wasn’t daylight bright and had dog shit edge clarity.

And guess what. I don’t own any Vortex products. I’m a lightweight optic guy so I stick to Leupold, but having trigger time with Credos and Razors they’re not in the same league.

If you’ve shot them side by side as I have, I don’t know what to tell you. But I’m going out on a limb and guess you haven’t.  
View Quote

Ugh, I completely disagree with you. The credo with the BDC reticle is basically a slightly worse razor while weighing 25 ping pong balls or 18 sheets of paper less than the razor, and it's ~$300-400 cheaper. The only factor I see the razor really beating the credo in is durability, everything else is close enough to not really make a difference. It's funny you mention Leupold after my testing, I felt the vx6 had the worse showing by far.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

For $1500 he could get the 1-6 Accupoint, a Warne ramp mount and a cheaper offset dot. 2x steiner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For $1500?
Razor e gen ii 1-6
Stiener p4xi
Nx8 1-8

I have a hard time recommending an accupoint 1-6 since that is roughly the same price point and weight as a razor e gen ii. The advantage of the 1-4 besides being on the lower $$$ is weight savings. Ymmv
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ugh, I completely disagree with you. The credo with the BDC reticle is basically a slightly worse razor while weighing 25 ping pong balls or 18 sheets of paper less than the razor, and it's ~$300-400 cheaper. The only factor I see the razor really beating the credo in is durability, everything else is close enough to not really make a difference. It's funny you mention Leupold after my testing, I felt the vx6 had the worse showing by far.
View Quote

The Trijicon with the segmented circle will likely be more durable than the Razor as it uses an etched reticle versus wire.

And if it’s slightly worse, where at? Between the fish eye edges and huge ocular housing it feels like looking through a periscope next to the Razor.

I don’t shoot 5.56 past 3-400 so turret adjustments aren’t something I’m focused on.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Euro Optic has Kahles K16i SM1 demos for $1699 shipped. Mine looked new and the glass is fabulous. At the perfect angle you can see some red through the front with it cranked up but it’s not like a beacon. Low light with enough illumination to see the reticle you can’t tell. Tenebrex makes a kill flash if it’s that much of an issue. It’s less noticeable than the glare off the front of an Aimpoint Pro.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#38]
The 1-6 Accupoint is 2oz lighter than the razor. As far price the 1-6 razor and Accupoint and close in street price, being around $1000 for the Accupoint on opticsplanet and a little under $1400 for the razor. I agree the credo/Accupower isn’t nuclear bright, but it is useable illumination.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've shot with the Credo, but have spent some time playing with and looking through a couple Razors as I am a Vortex fan and have loved the many PSTs I have owned.

Saying your $400 Leupold has better glass than a Credo is just laughable.  The only thing I can offer is maybe get some lasik or glasses to fix your eyes?  There's a few people in here disagreeing with you, and you're the only one really pushing this narrative.  I think it's safe to say maybe you're  incorrect in your assessment.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The 1-6 Accupoint is 2oz lighter than the razor. As far price the 1-6 razor and Accupoint and close in street price, being around $1000 for the Accupoint on opticsplanet and a little under $1400 for the razor. I agree the credo/Accupower isn’t nuclear bright, but it is useable illumination.
View Quote

The credo HX Hunter holds reticle is nuclear bright.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I've shot with the Credo, but have spent some time playing with and looking through a couple Razors as I am a Vortex fan and have loved the many PSTs I have owned.

Saying your $400 Leupold has better glass than a Credo is just laughable.  The only thing I can offer is maybe get some lasik or glasses to fix your eyes?  There's a few people in here disagreeing with you, and you're the only one really pushing this narrative.  I think it's safe to say maybe you're  incorrect in your assessment.
View Quote

Guy with out direct comparison says there’s no way glass on one optic can be better than another just because his emotions say so.  

Noted.

And it’s worth pointing out the Credo line was $4-500 before they renamed it and added new models, if we’re making price the determining factor for glass quality here.

But I digress. The Credo is not a POS by any means, I just think it’s glass quality is on the low end in its price range.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 12:15:41 AM EDT
[#42]
I like the Credo line, got a 2.5-15x42 with the red mrad center dot. Haven’t spent much time behind it but I don’t believe it’s daylight bright, not a big deal to me for its intended purpose. The glass is nice for the price range. I like my accupoint better, great glass, reticle definitely is daylight bright (fiber optic), seems better built or just a little nicer (assembled and partially made in USA vs Japan).

I have no doubt of the toughness of any of he Trijicon scopes (admitted fan). I probably like the illumination of px4i better for a lpvo. The Accupoint 1-6 looks solid, under 20oz, hey and even comes with good lens caps, I’d probably get that and save some money.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:09:18 AM EDT
[#43]
I got my green triangle accupoint 1-6 for 800$ not that long ago. Be a little patient and don't pay the instant gratification price. Keep an eye out on primary arms, europtic, bho, liberty, etc and a good price will come along. This goes for a lot of the mid price Trijicon and Vortex optics. Figure out what you want and wait for a sale. No one should pay full price for these. Also doing holds with the triangle isn't that bad. I can ring steel at 400 with no problem. Triangle is nuclear bright even on the cloudiest days.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#44]
I just traded a segmented circle non-HX for the Hunter hold HX 1-6.  Glass quality is excellent...on point with ACOGs and MUCH better than a VX-6 (which I had die on my almost instantly and which had crazy fish eye at 1x).  It's lightweight and seems to built very well, just want the other reticle.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Guy with out direct comparison says there’s no way glass on one optic can be better than another just because his emotions say so.  

Noted.

And it’s worth pointing out the Credo line was $4-500 before they renamed it and added new models, if we’re making price the determining factor for glass quality here.

But I digress. The Credo is not a POS by any means, I just think it’s glass quality is on the low end in its price range.
View Quote

I've looked through a Razor Gen II-E and the Credo 1-8 FFP right next to each other.  I don't have a Razor on hand, no.  But the Razor was not that much nicer than the Credo.  I spent a decent amount of time looking through both to compare them.  Just because I don't own a Razor doesn't mean I shouldn't have an opinion.  I still have taken time to look through both optics and check them out.

And I AM a Vortex fanboy.  I'd like a Razor Gen III.  And again, I haven't checked out a Gen III so maybe the glass is that much better, Idk and can't comment on that.  But I can say I don't think the II is any major step up.  Better, but not leagues better.

And I wouldn't say price is the determining factor on glass quality, either.  Optically, my Meopta Optika6 punches way above the sub $1k weight class it sits in.  Way nicer than my PST Gen 2s and I'd even say better than my Credo.  Sightron SIIIs also have much better glass than the weight class they reside in as well.

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've looked through a Razor Gen II-E and the Credo 1-8 FFP right next to each other.  I don't have a Razor on hand, no.  But the Razor was not that much nicer than the Credo.

View Quote

I guess I’m confused. I’m wrong because I say the Razor is nicer than the Credo, but at the same time the Razor actually is nicer than the Credo?

Add to that people have reported the 1-8 has a glass quality edge over 1-6, but the 1-6 has a red dot brightness edge over the 1-8.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Probably both.

View Quote

Can you find something to view so that one can see how much the reticle occluded the target?  ISPC target or something?
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I guess I’m confused. I’m wrong because I say the Razor is nicer than the Credo, but at the same time the Razor actually is nicer than the Credo?

Add to that people have reported the 1-8 has a glass quality edge over 1-6, but the 1-6 has a red dot brightness edge over the 1-8.
View Quote

Don't get confused, it isn't that complicated.

You said the Credo isn't even close to the Razor in glass, and I told you I've looked through both and they are closer than you make it sound.  The Razor was better, but not by as much as you make it sound.  At the same time you're telling people besides me who have also looked through Razors that they're wrong and the glass isn't even close.  If multiple people are saying the same thing with experience, and you're the only one pumping the opposite narrative, then maybe it is safe to say you're the one who is incorrect.

Then you go on about how a $400 Leupold has better glass than the Credo, which I highly doubt.  You also mention that the PST Gen 2 has equal glass... to which I have owned both simultaneously and will tell you that is not the case.  Credo defiitely has better glass than the PST Gen 2.  That comment right there made me realize you don't reaaally know what you're talking about here.

But I am done arguing.  I don't want to hijack OP's thread and go back and forth with someone who thinks they're right and everyone else is wrong.  It's a losing battle.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Don't get confused, it isn't that complicated.

You said the Credo isn't even close to the Razor in glass, and I told you I've looked through both and they are closer than you make it sound.  The Razor was better, but not by as much as you make it sound.  At the same time you're telling people besides me who have also looked through Razors that they're wrong and the glass isn't even close.  If multiple people are saying the same thing with experience, and you're the only one pumping the opposite narrative, then maybe it is safe to say you're the one who is incorrect.

Then you go on about how a $400 Leupold has better glass than the Credo, which I highly doubt.  You also mention that the PST Gen 2 has equal glass... to which I have owned both simultaneously and will tell you that is not the case.  Credo defiitely has better glass than the PST Gen 2.  That comment right there made me realize you don't reaaally know what you're talking about here.

But I am done arguing.  I don't want to hijack OP's thread and go back and forth with someone who thinks they're right and everyone else is wrong.  It's a losing battle.
View Quote

You’re comparing the FFP 1-8 with bigger and better lenses to the Razor, saying the Razor is better, to vouch for the other lesser models which this topic is about. Do I have that right?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've got all the pictures, just need to finish sorting them (took over 2000). I've been very busy the past few weeks, and haven't had the time to finish up.

Edit: Uploaded all of the decent pictures I've got into this album https://imgur.com/a/t9ucvsS Quick info: targets over pond are ~90 yards away, the tree shots are 150 yards, close targets at the big range are 125 yards, and the far targets are 425 yards
View Quote

Cool! Thank you for the pics!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top