Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2021 8:06:17 PM EDT
Are these barrels good to go? Haven't ever heard of them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I put a 4.5” together for my buddy. Ran it on a PSA glock lower. Fed perfectly right out of the gate.  

Edit: Just looked at their website. Maybe it was a 5.25” but you also have to use their bolt. It has the notch in the top.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
That is what I was hoping to hear.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
...you also have to use their bolt. It has the notch in the top.
View Quote

You don't have to buy their bolt. Send them yours. They will modify it to work and even pay the return shipping. You'll usually get it back in less than a week, too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't have a bolt yet so I am just gonna buy theirs. One stop shop.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:You don't have to buy their bolt. Send them yours. They will modify it to work and even pay the return shipping. You'll usually get it back in less than a week, too.
View Quote

That's right.  They will modify your bolt if you send it to them.  I do recall reading that.  Obviously a moot point if you buy theirs though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You don't have to buy their bolt. Send them yours. They will modify it to work and even pay the return shipping. You'll usually get it back in less than a week, too.
View Quote

Or, it looks like you can just remove the top ramp altogether and use a ragular bolt.  Top ramp likely not necessary in my experience with AR-9's.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top