User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great on a rattler. Thinking about getting one.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
What about holster setups? I have one that came in and I'm looking for holster options
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#4]
used mine to aim while shooting a raccoon last night.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ya hit em?
View Quote

sure nuff!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
So I'm new to the whole laser thing, so I've got a couple of questions… I see a lot of the lasers mounted on the top rail, in front of a pressure pad for a light. Do you recommend having a pad with a constant on feature? Currently, I have the Modbutton and Modbutton lite on my guns. Also, I haven't seen any images with the laser mounted at the three or 9 o'clock positions. It looks like it might be a little bulky to mount there. And if I were to mount it at 6 o'clock, would it be way too much to operate the pressure pad for the light and the switch for the laser? Seems like it could be a bit of a juggling act.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Was there a redesign of the rail attachment screws? I have an early model that has multiple cross hole locations for Allen screws and my buddy just picked one up that has two fixed location flat head screws? Asking because his rear screw just spins in place without tightening down.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was there a redesign of the rail attachment screws? I have an early model that has multiple cross hole locations for Allen screws and my buddy just picked one up that has two fixed location flat head screws? Asking because his rear screw just spins in place without tightening down.
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Has anyone else had issues getting their TOR to properly clamp/seat on pic rail? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I've un-clamped and re-clamped it on three different rails at 9,12, and 3 O'clock and every time, the clamping side of the device cants inboard as shown in the picture. I'm not applying excessive torque or anything, just snugging it down the laser itself is fine, no issues there.
https://i.imgur.com/UFLN8zQ.jpg
View Quote

My clamp doesn't flush out when tightening it down and the laser doesn't line up center line of the rail, the W/E adjustment screws are pretty loose too./icon_smile_dead.gif[/img]

@TNVC_Augee

@TNVC
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:01:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I replied to your email. Thanks.
View Quote

Much appreciated
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I’m curious about this too. I know I want the laser mounted at 12 o’clock, but I’m not sure how I’d run this in conjunction with a white/ir light. Has anyone here been able to use a pressure pad and this at the same time? Do you just mount the pad right behind the laser, or mount it somewhere else?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So I'm new to the whole laser thing, so I've got a couple of questions… I see a lot of the lasers mounted on the top rail, in front of a pressure pad for a light. Do you recommend having a pad with a constant on feature? Currently, I have the Modbutton and Modbutton lite on my guns. Also, I haven't seen any images with the laser mounted at the three or 9 o'clock positions. It looks like it might be a little bulky to mount there. And if I were to mount it at 6 o'clock, would it be way too much to operate the pressure pad for the light and the switch for the laser? Seems like it could be a bit of a juggling act.
View Quote

This is who I was referencing
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m curious about this too. I know I want the laser mounted at 12 o’clock, but I’m not sure how I’d run this in conjunction with a white/ir light. Has anyone here been able to use a pressure pad and this at the same time? Do you just mount the pad right behind the laser, or mount it somewhere else?
View Quote

On my 22, the TOR is at the 12 and my light is on the left side. I have a tape switch on the right side where my thumb can activate it. It's not high speed, but it works for hunting small critters.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the response. Are you able to activate the light and laser at the same time with that setup?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:56:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Thanks for the response. Are you able to activate the light and laser at the same time with that setup?
View Quote

No. The distance and pressure required to activate both is more than my thumb can do at one time.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 11:38:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No. The distance and pressure required to activate both is more than my thumb can do at one time.
View Quote

That’s what I figured. I might still try this setup for my sbr. Thanks again
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top