Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/28/2018 9:26:58 PM EDT
GREAT NEWS, there seems to be enough interest that the Retro Secret Santa is viable. If you posted in the other thread that you are interested, you will still need to CONTACT ME to participate

Rules:

1) Don't stress out
2) E-mail me at [email protected] (please do NOT IM me) your Full Name and Address (and arfcom name) by 12/06/18 Title it "Secret Santa"
3) Minimum relative RETRO value of $25
4) Try to gift wrap the present so it can go under the tree
5) Do Not Open Until X-Mas! (or thereabouts)
6) After you open your present(s) post photos in this thread to share with others.

After I get all the e-mails, I will match up recipients and make sure that the person you are given, is not given your name. On Friday 12/07/18 I will e-mail you your Secret Santa recipient.
Once you've gotten your SS Target, figure out what you're sending them, package it, and send it off to them. You can mark a return address on the package if you like, although that might give you away to some members, but avoid putting your name, or any other identifying info in or on the package. Remember, SECRET Santa."
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:49:51 AM EDT
[#1]
So I'm first!

Just wanted to let y'all know.

Edit: I think I am
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, I’m in and will be emailing in a second.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I am also in.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
IN and emailed. Sorry didn't see this before.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#5]
C'mon guys, don't be a Scrooge . . . . . Have a little Christmas fun
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe put “official” in the title as there might be some confusion with the other thread. Also, weren’t there people who responded in it that haven’t yet in this thread?

It’s actually pretty fun unless somebody sends you something making you do a build you never wanted to do!

I have a nice Bakelite painted proto handguard and a proto FSB thanks to two different years.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe put “official” in the title as there might be some confusion with the other thread. Also, weren’t there people who responded in it that haven’t yet in this thread?

It’s actually pretty fun unless somebody sends you something making you do a build you never wanted to do!

I have a nice Bakelite painted proto handguard and a proto FSB thanks to two different years.
View Quote
All but two from the other thread have responded.  I e-mailed the remaining two yesterday, but have not heard back from them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m in!
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Guess there’s just a bunch of Scrooge’s then!
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
C'mon guys, we need more Secret Santa's!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Tick - Tock, time is running out. If I have not sent you a return e-mail confirmation, you are not in the pool.  There are still a couple of people that responded to the first thread that I have e-mailed who have still not sent me their information.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#12]
THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY (Thursday, 12/06).
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry for the delay. Just emailed you info.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Just want to verify you got my response from the other thread.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just want to verify you got my response from the other thread.
View Quote
Yes, I e-mailed you saying you were in.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top