Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/3/2018 11:20:01 AM EDT
Have to press tail cap multiple times before it will come on.   Switched battery and same issue.  Just bought surefire batteries but the others were nice cr123s so I doubt that was the problem.  Same thing in white and or mode.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The screw on end is notorious for poor contact on its threads.  Wire brush them and buy a small tube or bottle of "DE-Oxit" which is an antioxidant that prevents oxidation from forming.  Also be sure all the other connections in the light are clean.  That should do it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]

I had a similar problem a while back w a 952V or whatever it's called.   I had absolutely zero problems when I called them and got an rma.  They had it back to me in little more than a week.

Link Posted: 12/3/2018 1:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Will do thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 2:17:11 AM EDT
[#4]
If you’re still having issues you can always send it in to surefire. I’ve sent in several lights for service over the years and their service is top notch. They’ll either repair or replace for free in a descent amount of time.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top