Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/11/2021 10:18:51 AM EDT
Anybody have like a 5" 9mm PCC with a carry handle? Post up some shorties with carry handle pics please
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody have like a 5" 9mm PCC with a carry handle? Post up some shorties with carry handle pics please
View Quote

Purely a technicality, but if you have a 5" barrel you don't have a PCC, you have either a pistol or an SBR

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Purely a technicality, but if you have a 5" barrel you don't have a PCC, you have either a pistol or an SBR

View Quote

What if you're not in the US?
You're talking about how the law is applied.
Not the technical description of a firearm.

My 45ACP is a A2 setup. I like them, but the barrel is still 16" and I don't have pics.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
What if you're not in the US?
View Quote

OP is, as am I, and you, so......it is what it is

Not the technical description of a firearm.
View Quote

Carbine?  Is that not a technical description of a firearm?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Fella over on Reddit is doing an N-23 version of a 635; don't have pictures handy, though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Okay. Does any one have pictures of 5" AR pistols or other really shorties with carry handles?
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Okay. Does any one have pictures of 5" AR pistols or other really shorties with carry handles?
Thanks
View Quote

Better yet with an A2 FSB as well.  Handguard might be an issue tho
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Better yet with an A2 FSB as well.  Handguard might be an issue tho
View Quote

Well the build I am contemplating will have a troy fixed front sight on the handguard. I have no shoulder for a fsb on my 5" 9mm barrel.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well the build I am contemplating will have a troy fixed front sight on the handguard. I have no shoulder for a fsb on my 5" 9mm barrel.
View Quote

I've seen a few like that posted in the Rimfire-and-Pistol-Calibers forum.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't have a 5" 9mm, but am working on a 7.5" 223 pistol, with birdcage flash hider, and thought about throwing a carry handle on it.  I'll see if I can find the handle and get a pic of it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 4:59:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Is a 6" A2 pistol with carry handle and Law folder short enough @ 16" long, folded?

Attachment Attached File

Or, my 5" AR9 pistol with Law folder @ 13" long, folded. Have a detachable carry handle but it's not installed.

Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top