Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2018 10:23:22 AM EDT
It's been quite some time since I've done any reading on the various lubes, but I got into one of the threads below where several guys were singing the praises of Super Lube grease.

I've never used it, but for those who have or do; does it separate in the tube like TW25B does?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that i hzve noticed and u use and really like both.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never seen it separate and I have a tube thats stored in my camper which hits 120+ degrees during the summer and its just fine when I use it to grease the trailer ball. I've been using super lube on my trailer ball, break open shotgun, grease revolver internals, on the Can Am ATV and anywhere else a little grease type lube is needed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Super lube is very different than automotive or industrial type greases. I have a tube that is over 5 years old and it never separates. It also looks, smells, and feels just like it did the day I opened it.

To me, super lube is the best firearm grease I have ever tried. Super lube oil is great also but I find Corrosion-X to be a much better general purpose gun care product. Comparing the two, Super Lube is probably the better lubricant (not by much) but Corrosion-X cleans and prevents rust far, far better than Super Lube.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]
It has PTFE in it. The military removed PTFE for a reason.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top