Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2022 2:19:55 PM EDT
Does anyone here use stripper clips pretty heavily? What loader do you use once you get to the range? I hated the spoon loader when I was in the National Guard so I made this to use instead: [url=https://www.trijent.com/products/mech-loader]Trijent Mech-loader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGyJoFxi_HI
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to use them for classes. I would use a Beta C mag loader...made topping off magazines quick and easy
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Your contraption is pretty cool.

You didn't show the time spent loading the strippers.  How does total time compare to a LULA?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Podavach loader for the win. And the guys that make it are Ukrainian!
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a Striplula.  It's not as nice as your deal there, but it works pretty well and doesn't take up near as much space.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
The absolute best stripper clip loader is, wait for it, .......

Grandchildren!

I promise you, none of these sweet girls will want for an "Assault Rifle" when they grow up.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Good job, gramps.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The absolute best stripper clip loader is, wait for it, .......

I promise you, none of these sweet girls will want for an "Assault Rifle" when they grow up.
View Quote

Awesome!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top