Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2021 1:43:52 PM EDT
Anyone know of a device that can be used to add support to an AR15 stock that will help hold/balance the rifle when it is sitting up with a bipod?  I live in a windy area and am hesitant to walk away from my rifle at the range for fear it could get blown over.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Something like this?

Cheaper route would be to use one of these.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a device that can be used to add support to an AR15 stock that will help hold/balance the rifle when it is sitting up with a bipod?  I live in a windy area and am hesitant to walk away from my rifle at the range for fear it could get blown over.
View Quote

What kind of bipod are you using that won't hold a gun upright in the wind?  May want to upgrade there.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never had the rifle blow over when on the bipod if I'm not holding it.  Just wanted to be extra careful because the wind here gets above 20mph with strong gusts.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top