Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2021 12:22:39 AM EDT
No, not burying anything, but need to protect some parts and tools that I'd rather not have to slather in oil.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
And get the 50 pack. It's $25 or .50 a sheet vs. $1.00 a sheet for the 10 pack.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:02:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I can use that, I was hoping to find the heavy stuff that some mil parts used to come in that was foil on one side and heavy kraft paper on the other.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have a source for the VCI cardboard straws they stick down the barrels for long term storage?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Uline. WAY cheaper then most places. Zerust directly if you want different sized bags. Quite a bit cheaper then secondary sellers most of the time, even on Amazon or E-bay and they are new production bags.

If the parts are smaller, bags are the only way to go, plenty of rifle length bags too and they are nice and thick. For a trunk gun and temp changes it's way better then anything else you can do to prevent rust.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone have a source for the VCI cardboard straws they stick down the barrels for long term storage?
View Quote

Here: Zerust
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top