Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2020 7:30:50 PM EDT
I'm shopping around for a 16" midlength barrel with a front sight block. Want 1/7 or 1/8 (I have a bunch of Speer GD 75s and some Hornady 75s that I'll shoot in addition to the standard 55-62g stuff).  

I got a couple Brownells C7/A1 uppers to mess with.  This is going to be a truck and range gun so I'm trying to go fairly cheap.  I've found one (a LW nitride 1/8) at JSE Surplus which looks like a good deal, and one at DSG (nitride 1/7 which looks to be a BA barrel).  

Anywhere else I should look?  

Any other recommendations?  Maybe just go with a carbine length? Seems like more cheap options.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Last time I checked BA/Aero had one for around $200

Centurion has a very nice one I'm pretty sure
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Spikes tactical
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Hardly a rare configuration.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I'll check on Spikes.  I've been looking for one of the Aero/BA versions and they are out of stock everywhere, except the DSG version, which seems a bit overpriced...

And yes I realize that this isn't an uncommon configuration, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere I've looked, so I guess my question is: does anyone know of any that are currently available?
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 1:42:05 AM EDT
[#5]
If you decide to go full send on it OP you can check out Noveske's N4 barrel.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]
CDNN Bushmaster closeouts.

Here's a complete FSB CL mid upper (1/9, HB, no BCG/CH) with MOE handguards and YHM Phantom for around $250

https://www.cdnnsports.com/bushmaster-ar15-upper-5-56-16-chrome-lined-magpul.html?___SID=U#.XrSbeYUk9FU

Or just a carbine FSP bbl assembly, CL, 1/7 (no BCG or CH) plus a YHM Phantom for abot $130.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-barrel-556-16-a2-chrome-bore-1-7-bushmaster.html?___SID=U#.XrSdGoUk9FU
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up an Aero (BA) 16" nitride 1/7.  For anyone looking they just came back in stock on the aero website.  10% off for new customer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top