Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/5/2021 1:09:30 PM EDT
I have several Inforce lights and really like them but want to make a switch on one weapon to Surefire with a Unity Taps pressure switch. Really doesn't have to be a Surefire light but the light must use the surefire connector to the TAPS. I want a bright light and IR as well.

There are tons of choices and I'm a little unsure if I should just go Surefire or if there's something else available that will fit the bill. Direction to EE ads is fine as well; I buy used all the time.

thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 1:06:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Can’t go wrong with a Modlite PLHv2.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Unless I’m missing something, there’s no IR capability.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 11:18:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Any of the SureFire scout M622V, M300V, M952V, or V1 lights will work in 250-350 lumens of white, but their IR capability is limited to @ a feeble 80 yards in city lighting.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. Unless I’m missing something, there’s no IR capability.
View Quote

Modlite has a dedicated IR head, but nothing like the Surefire V series lights. If you want both white and IR functionality in a single head, then Surefire would be the way to go.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top