Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/15/2020 3:16:18 PM EDT

Showed up on reddit gun deals so the reddit-retards are vacuuming up. Might be useful if “genuine” enough.

https://www.centerfiresystems.com/product/original-colt-m16a1-rifle-sling-excellent-condition-not-in-bag-slgm16-a
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up! I just bought 5
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Snagged Ten for myself, I actually prefer the earlier M1/M14 sling but for 2 bucks a pop didnt want to pass it up. Ill use most of em!
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:53:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Got my four today. Average 50" long. All look new, but have a small hint of mustiness. Super good deal for the money.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Well. the slings were $0.99 apiece on the Centerfire website earlier today.

As of this post, OOS.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Glynn863:
Well. the slings were $0.99 apiece on the Centerfire website earlier today. 

As of this post, OOS.
View Quote

I got the last 2.
I already have a dozen, including a bunch that came new in the wrapper from Centerfire a few years ago, but they are all mounted on various rifles and shotguns.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top