Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/26/2023 10:02:21 AM EDT
I have a Aero S-One handguard on my upper and I would like to find a QD swivel mount that will mount closer to the top portion of the handguard instead of the side.  The M-lok slots are only on the sides and bottom, with smaller slots in the upper and lower quadrants.  With my Advanced Armament HIT sling attached to a mount on the side the rifle wants to tilt away from my body too much.  This is exacerbated by my rear mount pulling from the bottom also, so I will need to deal with that too.
Does anything exist that will mount in those smaller slots on the Aero handguard?

Also, does anything exist for a rear mount that will have the attachment point more towards the the top instead of the bottom?  I have seen a few that are at 90-degrees, but nothing in the upper quadrant.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
For the rear mount, this may just be the perfect solution: https://phase5wsi.com/revolving-sling-attachment-solution-revo.html
What do y'all think?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Since the S-One only has 12:00 pic rails at the very front and rear, it limits your options.

But this could work Griffin 45° QD swivel mount
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top