Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/23/2020 5:18:15 PM EDT
The Trijicon 1-4x scope does a pretty good job, its easy to zero and shoot a group with... But anytime using it outside the glare drives me crazy. The ACOG doesn't have the same problem. Is there a shade made for it? I could only find them marketed for vortex models.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The Trijicon 1-4x scope does a pretty good job, its easy to zero and shoot a group with... But anytime using it outside the glare drives me crazy. The ACOG doesn't have the same problem. Is there a shade made for it? I could only find them marketed for vortex models.
View Quote
Accupower,Credo, Accupoint? There is a few different Trijicon 1-4x LPVOs.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't about any generic shade fit it? Isn't it a standardized size and threading?
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Accupower

Quoted:
Wouldn't about any generic shade fit it? Isn't it a standardized size and threading?

No idea. There is this for instance which is 24mm but is still model specific.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/trijicon-1-6x24-vcog-tenebraex-killflash-anti-reflection-device.html
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top