Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2018 3:07:03 PM EDT
I have built many AR's and installed all different types of handguards but never a Seekins. I first installed this thinking it was one piece barrel nut and the top rail of the hanguard and top rail of the receiver had a gap and there was to much exposed threads on the receiver. After I realized it was installed wrong and the barrel nut was a two piece system I fixed it last night. After a few hours of trying to get two barrel nuts timed and an hour of 'fitting the handguard' I got it! Hands down the most difficult handguard I have ever installed. I have had other products from Seekins and been happy and always seemed good quality. Not sure if I got a bad one here but I expected much better from Seekins.

I did email Seekins last week and they did reply the same day asking for pictures, I immediately responded with pictures and have not heard since? I always was under the impression that Seekins had great products and great customer service. After this I'm not so sure.

Has anyone here ever installed one of these hanguards with the two barrel nuts?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm very  surprised that no one here has any experience with Seekins handguards? I though they were more popular?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top