Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2022 8:03:15 AM EDT
I am kind of lost on choosing a handguard. I see SLR makes a hand guard for DPMS low profile upper receivers.

I am unable to distinguish if the PRI round handguards are for DPMS low profile. They only mention "NEW DPMS Receivers".

I was spoiled with the AR15 platform to say the least.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe the PRI DPMS are low, but I could be wrong.

I know the SLR's work perfectly. I have them on both of mine.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If you've got a Facebook or an Instagram, reach out to André Lamont of SLR and ask. If ready to order right now and you want it cerakoted with something in mind, make sure to ask him and get a price quote and who to order direct from.

Andre' is really cool dude to deal with, by the way.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I am leaning towards PRI or JP right now. JP also does not mention if there handguard is for low or high profile.

I wish manufactures were more detailed with large caliber platforms.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am leaning towards PRI or JP right now. JP also does not mention if there handguard is for low or high profile.

I wish manufactures were more detailed with large caliber platforms.
View Quote
Try calling or emailing and asking either or both of them.  I think JP will work with low as well, but they can give you a definitive answer.

Such is the world of large frame AR's.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top