Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2023 10:48:20 PM EDT
Sarsilmaz needs to bring this to our market. A Turkish 416 clone with an adjustable gas block? Take my money!
SAR 56
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 2:52:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rpoL98] [#1]
Attachment Attached File

just wonder if it's a licensed HK copy ... not that it matters in that neck of the woods, it seems.

maybe our overlords can work something, since they just ran out of parts for their HK clone.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#2]
that company in Turkey that makes the translucent mags for the all roller locked HK's MKE?
came out with a clone of the 416 (license copy) many years ago, recall a photo of the Turkish
Defense Minister holding one with a C79 Elcan and 40mm AGL on it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
That is interesting.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Turkey. I won't buy anything from them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:04:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BorderDave] [#5]
And yet you buy things everyday that are from China, Russia, and the Middle East.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 5:57:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By joelad:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By BorderDave:
And yet you buy things everyday that are from China, Russia, and the Middle East.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
China, Russia, and the Middle East didn't slaughter millions of Armenians. My wife is Armenian. Her grandparents saw their families murdered by Turks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]
China, Russia, and the Middle East didn't slaughter millions of Armenians. My wife is Armenian. Her grandparents saw their families murdered by Turks.
View Quote

While that's terrible, this is no different than the attitudes of BLM, and the rest of the commie mobs.

People today aren't responsible for the sins of their ancestors.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:25:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GaryT1776] [#9]
View Quote

@joelad

CHINA just euthanizes infants, welds doors closed on apartment buildings with sick people inside, and kills Christians.
RUSSIA ... well lets see ... our enemy Hitler killed 5M Jews/Gypsies/Homosexuals/Etc but our ally Uncle Joe Stalin just starved 20M of his own people.  The current regime is prosecuting a war of aggression over perceived capital natural resource gains.  Russia has not been known for human rights since 1917.  I have been to East Berlin.  We can talk about human rights if you'd like.
MIDDLE EAST ... do you own a television?  If you are a female your education stops abruptly at a young age.  If you're caught having extra marital sex you can be honor killed.  If you're a Christian in the wrong place they'll just saw your head off.   I just returned from Israel a month or so ago.  We can talk about how people are treated in the West Bank if you want to be educated because clearly you're ignorant about what is going on TODAY (not in the past).  Oh yah, there's that thing 911.  Probably closer to home than your wife's grandparent's relatives.

People are so mindbogglingly myopic and exclusive in "their truth".

I study history every day.  The only Podcasts I listen to are history related. I read history constantly and have been doing so since around 1983.  I challenge you to show me a single "people" or "culture" or "society" that didn't do something horrible to someone else.  If you  are triggered by your wife's ancestral history you probably support the current movement in the United States for "Reparational Payments" to certain racial groups.  I lived in Germany in the 1970s.  Does that make me a Nazi?   My father was a Recon Marine in Vietnam.  It ruined his life (and by extension the family's health).  Should I hate Vietnamese because of it?  His dad died from an illness contracted in the Pacific Theater (WW2) ... guess I'm obligated to hate Japanese too. Think before you speak and people will take you more seriously.

This thread reminds me why I am the way I am.  The average person's level of ignorance and unmitigated cultural racism is beyond the pale of comprehensibility.

ETA: Technical Thread .... I would absolutely buy a TURKISH licensed HK416.  I could take glamour shots of it siting next to my Nazi HK MR556 and MR762 with my CHINESE iPhone and post them on online using my CHINESE computer.  I could shoot my RUSSIAN steel case ammo through it.  I could let my friends and associates, whom have served between one and fifteen combat deployments to the MIDDLE EAST as a result of 911 and whom often need recreational distractions resulting from the trauma of multiple combat engagements, enjoy it at the range.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

While that's terrible, this is no different than the attitudes of BLM, and the rest of the commie mobs.

People today aren't responsible for the sins of their ancestors.
View Quote

Yes. This.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought a Caracal LOL
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top