Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/26/2020 2:59:57 PM EDT
SOLGW canceled my order today after I’ve been waiting since 5/9. I’m so pissed, I could’ve had my parts here weeks ago if I bought from a reputable supplier, only reason I bought from them was b/c they sell Schmidt LPKs for $43.

I literally began piecing together this pistol 1.5 mo the ago and I’m still waiting. The gun industry needs to speed it up. Multiple bad experiences. Joe Bob has been solid, Larue was fast,  BCM was solid, SOLGW gets a F- in my book, WC Armory was fast, Little Creek Trading gets a C+ for shipping speed but good prices , Ballistic advantage gets a D but I won’t even get into the BA issues in this thread.

I’ve spoken with others and they’ve explained how all suppliers and retailers have been slacking... even very reputable ones.

Unless SOLGW makes this right, they can frig right off.

To sum it up: We need better online retailers in the gun industry
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered from nearly all of the major retailers and feel that Primary Arms, MidwayUSA & Operation Parts have the best service and fastest shipping. I try to get everything through them if I can. 2 weeks to ship a order (if parts in stock) is even with all of this stuff going on.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've ordered from nearly all of the major retailers and feel that Primary Arms, MidwayUSA & Operation Parts have the best service and fastest shipping. I try to get everything through them if I can. 2 weeks to ship a order (if parts in stock) is even with all of this stuff going on.
View Quote

Forward Controls Design ships extremely fast as well.

I've been waiting since 4/21 for LMT to exchange a barrel for me.  They sent out the wrong one originally and the right one is in stock according to their website.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I dont guess I know who SOLGW is... but when Amazon Prime can't get me products in under 2 weeks, I think I would cut literally everyone else in the E-retail world some slack on shipping delays.

As far as canceling your order, whats the rest of the story with that and what did they say when you contacted them about the issue?
View Quote

Sons Of Liberty Gun Works

Yes, they are terribly slow.  

In other news:  Jeff, is that you?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I dont guess I know who SOLGW is... but when Amazon Prime can't get me products in under 2 weeks, I think I would cut literally everyone else in the E-retail world some slack on shipping delays.

As far as canceling your order, whats the rest of the story with that and what did they say when you contacted them about the issue?
View Quote

Very true.

They didn’t say. I emailed them this am checking up on the order and they canceled 2 hours later. Probably not a coincidence. It wasn’t like I was a dick or anything.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#7]
not tech
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top