Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2022 9:15:28 AM EDT

Obviously this is designed for long guns but I found using this to lube a couple of handguns to work extremely well on the action and trigger.

The action is now buttery smooth and the trigger is much smoother on both.

I applied this to a long gun on both the action and trigger surfaces and pins i got similar results, very smooth and crisp.

I haven't had a chance to put a ton of rounds on the rifle but the handguns are holding up very well.

This stuff stains so be carefull but it does stick to surfaces very well, so for tighter spaces i would apply it to a toothpick first.

I bought it through big tex outdoors and came with some cool swag.

Not cheap but better than clp/f2/frog lube/ hopes for my use.

https://www.bigtexordnance.com/
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#1]
My only complaint would be the color. Brown stuff all over your shiny BCG seems weird. I'll stick with Slip2000 EWL for anything I don't want the brown on.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't say I've noticed any difference in anything I've tried it on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a tube with a sons rifle. Based on color, texture, and odor.... I suspect it is identical to sprinco/LaRue/whoever machine gunners lube. It's great. Have used it a long time, it's awesome in Cold weather where grease gets too sticky.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top