AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, this is where I get 90% of my ammo.  He used to carry black hills, but I have not seen it in stock in a long time, hence the 10% I can not buy from him.  Any idea if he will ever re-up with them?
View Quote
I've asked him about BH (specifically MK262) before and was told this...

"I do not think I am going to carry Black Hills anymore, they have a MAP policy that just is not realistic in the online market in my opinion."
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope.  Sam's margins are pretty thin, so he charges shipping at cost.  Compared to other online ammo vendors, his shipping costs are reasonable.

Yup, I'm a big fan of SGAmmo.
View Quote
this. His deals hold up all on their own without free shipping
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I've purchased many tins of Russian ammo from SG Ammo.  I've always thought that the shipping prices were fair enough, considering that I live in WA State.  And, their shipping prices were right there on the same page, to clearly see, what the shipping was going to add to my cost for the ammo.  I appreciated that.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup SGAMMO is my source now.  No more from Pametto state
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have spent thousands with them. Awesome company. Super fast shipping.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top