Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2018 8:28:58 PM EDT
Has anyone bought a one of the N1 stocks from Retro Rifles.com?

I somehow missed that Brownells made their stock commercial and I already have the mil buffer tube.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anyone bought a one of the N1 stocks from Retro Rifles.com?

I somehow missed that Brownells made their stock commercial and I already have the mil buffer tube.
View Quote
Wait the brownells stock is commercial? Because the buffer tube they sell is mil-spec...
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.mapartsinc.com/shop/details.asp?id=1592&iCat=21&iSubOne=397

I bought one of these from Model 1 Sales for $25.00 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The M&A Parts CAR stocks are great. I have two of them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The M&A Parts CAR stocks are great. I have two of them.
View Quote
This is true and they are mil-spec diameter. They are also better repros than the Model 1 Sales version in that they are more like the Colt N1 stocks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I procured an M&A body as well.  It looks very nice.  I had to adjust the lock pin nut a couple of turns though.  It was not deep enough and the stock would not lock on my AR6720 or other non Colt carbines.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the Model 1 version a few years ago and it is commercial spec. That was kinda a bummer, but it is well made even if not 100% correct.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top