Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2020 9:32:54 AM EDT
I've had my x300u on a rifle with a tapeswitch for so long that I've lost the original rocker/push switch that the light came with and now I want to use it on a pistol again.

1) what is this switch actually called by Surefire?

2) Where can I buy a replacement?

I can't find it anywhere except 2 expired eBay listings and they look fake. I'm not talking about the tabs from phlster etc, I mean the whole assembly that hinges and clips. I've searched the light forums here as well with no luck, likely knowing what the actual name is would help. Thanks!

Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link

This?

It’s been discontinued, so may not be in stock.

ETA:  Have you tried calling Surefire?  They might sell you one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes that's the one, or at least looks like the one. Yeah I'm guessing contacting them is my best option.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top