User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 56
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jeeps-And-Guns:

LOL. They do not need congress. Tell me how the bumpstock got banned? It just used a standard semi auto trigger. They just made a BS description of how it worked to make it into a machine gun.
What about a shoe string?
View Quote

To my knowledge, every time the bump stock cases have gone to court, they've been thrown out, but no courts have set precedence.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ArkieSharpie:
New Development in the FRT/Alamo World
When you have a AR-15 with the forced reset by rare breed or the Alamo trigger there is now a ATF compliance kit for Sale at $325
This will make your firearm back to single shot and safe, So it takes away the ability to shoot as Force reset which is why you
bought the damn thing!! Seems stupid? No read on
Then you can buy a safety(selector) that is 3 position and you have safe,semi, and forced reset (brrrp)
This new selector will not work with a Alamo or FRT that doesnt have the upgrade kit installed)

Whats the adavantage? Well, it takes about 20-30  minutes to uninstall your forced reset trigger with the anti walk pins
and install your original hammer,trigger and disconnector.Then no one can say you have a machine gun. Then when you want your
super fast firing trigger that ATF says is a machine gun, take the 20-30  minutes to put in in ,then rock and roll and take it out again

With the upgrade kit in there you can swap safety selectors back and forth in a matter of 3 minutes!!   If you take 3 minutes to install the ATF compliant selector
then it cannot shoot more than one round Period. No one could say your gun is a Full Auto
Then when you reinstall the BRRP selector you have a 3 position firearm which is why you bought the Bad Boy Alamo or Rare Breed in the First place

the videos below explains it in great detail

Short Scoop on New Trigger Upgrades

Long Version on the Upgrade Kit and Selector to make the Rare Breed and Alamo into 3 Position Triggers
View Quote

Why spend 325 to make your 350 trigger into a mil spec semi auto?  While still being subject to being sent to buttsex camp for 10 years and a $250,000 fine?

If BATFE gets away with calling these various frt triggers machine guns, just having it (installed, on the kitchen table, in the box with spare parts) will screw you.

This seems like an expensive and stupid way to try to be sneaky.  

Here's hoping rbt and JSD spank the hell out of BATFE.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 9:35:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Malum-Prohibitum] [#3]
Originally Posted By ahrion:

To my knowledge, every time the bump stock cases have gone to court, they've been thrown out, but no courts have set precedence.
View Quote

Then increase your knowledge.

In the Tenth Circuit, the federal judge upheld the ban and then the Tenth Circuit upheld it again on appeal.  An en banc petition was granted, but then the court reversed its decision to hear the case en banc, so the ban stands.

Aposhian v. Wilkinson

Sixth Circuit upheld the ban, too.

GOA v. Garland

Fifth Circuit upheld it, too.  https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/20/20-51016-CV0.pdf

Fourth Circuit, too.

Ok, I am tired of looking.  Plenty of cases.  All were losers.  All are binding precedent in that circuit.  Indeed, there is no precedent going the other way (striking down the bump stock ban).

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 9:37:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Malum-Prohibitum] [#4]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

Why spend 325 to make your 350 trigger into a mil spec semi auto?  While still being subject to being sent to buttsex camp for 10 years and a $250,000 fine?

If BATFE gets away with calling these various frt triggers machine guns, just having it (installed, on the kitchen table, in the box with spare parts) will screw you.

This seems like an expensive and stupid way to try to be sneaky.  

Here's hoping rbt and JSD spank the hell out of BATFE.
View Quote

There is "readily restored" language in the NFA.  The NFA, as codified in 26 U.S.C. § 5845(b), defines a machine gun (fully automatic firearm) as: Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.  I would think a three minute swap would be considered a gun that can be "readily restored" to machine gun status if the FRT is a machine gun.  So I fail to understand how the product is being marketed as making the device legal if there is a determination that it is illegal.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Lawrence has an update on the Instagram page. Very short, no detail on AFT raid of supplier….but an update nonetheless.

Still don’t know if the dude resides in Florida or North Dakota.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 12:38:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArkieSharpie] [#6]
Florida is where the owner of Rare Breed Triggers is (Kevin Maxwell)
Lawrence resides or did reside in Texas where Rare Breed Firearms is
They make some highly decorative AR-15s and they are in Austin Texas
Now rare Breed Trigger has a North Dakota address on their website
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting if Rare Breed is now in North Dakota.

I used to live there: ND has this oddly worded state law concerning what is and is not a "machine gun" (poorly written).
I might have chosen South Dakota.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Blindeye:
Interesting if Rare Breed is now in North Dakota.

I used to live there: ND has this oddly worded state law concerning what is and is not a "machine gun" (poorly written).
I might have chosen South Dakota.
View Quote

It has to do with the makeup of the courts there.  In the federal district courts (trial courts) and the Court of Appeals, there are almost no Democrat appointees.  For example, on the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, there is one judge appointed by a Democrat president, and there are 10 appointed by Republican presidents.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By alpha0815:
Lawrence has an update on the Instagram page.
View Quote

A link would be nice...
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cressida:

A link would be nice...
View Quote

It's really as simple as going to Rare Breed's Instagram page and it's the most recent video. I'm not going to bother trying to figure out how to link something from an app. I guess for you boomers who use desktops, the web based IG site might let you view at least?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

It's really as simple as going to Rare Breed's Instagram page and it's the most recent video. I'm not going to bother trying to figure out how to link something from an app. I guess for you boomers who use desktops, the web based IG site might let you view at least?
View Quote

I often work from home...at a desk that has my work laptop AND a my home desktop connected with a KVM switch.
I don't have a gram account (nor tic-tok or twitter.....just a FB account for kid pics).
I'm not a boomer.

Your comment is ironic given what he said later in the video about not being a fan of social media.

Youtube version:
Rare Breed Triggers 05/22/2022 - Update: DOJ/ATF Lawsuit
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Thank you panthermark!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:40:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Malum-Prohibitum] [#13]
UPDATE: Rarebreed vs ATF & What ATF Says FRT 15 Owners Should Do

ATF instructions for what to do if you own a forced reset trigger
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody watch print shoot repeat? Thought this was a gem.

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#15]
That is without a doubt the stupidest fucking video I have ever seen!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fullmedaljacket8:
Anybody watch print shoot repeat? Thought this was a gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDiTPVi1IjU
View Quote

Dafuq
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

ATF in the comment section.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By fullmedaljacket8:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46983/39200E92-FDBA-4CA9-A54D-CAD0A23D0466_png-2400260.JPG

ATF in the comment section.
View Quote

That’s an individual account…not the real ATF.

Still funny though.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:35:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Malum-Prohibitum] [#19]
Originally Posted By Malum-Prohibitum:

Graves Alamo-15 does not appear to be shipping, either (somebody I know ordered, and 2 weeks have passed with no shipping info).
View Quote

I take it back.  Alamo triggers are shipping, it is just not keeping up with demand very well.  So it is just the Rare Breed FRT that is not shipping, and now we know why.  Their stock was seized.  No arrests.  But no in stock triggers to ship.   I doubt their supplier is making anymore, either.  Most manufacturers would not want that kind of federal heat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:58:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#20]
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#21]

I take it back.  Alamo triggers are shipping, it is just not keeping up with demand very well.  So it is just the Rare Breed FRT that is not shipping, and now we know why.  Their stock was seized.  No arrests.  But no in stock triggers to ship.   I doubt their supplier is making anymore, either.  Most manufacturers would not want that kind of federal heat.
View Quote

But you haven't been able to place an order direct with Graves for quite some time. BDU is out of stock as well, has been.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Big Daddy Unlimited had their stock seized without making any sort of announcement.  Happened in April.

Powered By Grave Alamo 15 seized from Big Daddy Unlimited -- declared machine guns by A.T.F.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 1:07:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Strangest part of the whole seizing things, least from what I can tell is. Those parts have to be legal.

Has anyone ever known of any federal agency seizing anything under guise of criminal law and not arresting the people that were in possession of the alleged “illegal” item

Fed knows they don’t have a leg to stand on with criminal charges as that would allow the defendant to enter all evidence. Which would blow the Fed fraudulent claims out of the water

The autokeycard thing comes to mind on that aspect. Those dudes got cuffed and stuffed
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:45:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Malum-Prohibitum] [#24]
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:
Strangest part of the whole seizing things, least from what I can tell is. Those parts have to be legal.

Has anyone ever known of any federal agency seizing anything under guise of criminal law and not arresting the people that were in possession of the alleged “illegal” item

Fed knows they don’t have a leg to stand on with criminal charges as that would allow the defendant to enter all evidence. Which would blow the Fed fraudulent claims out of the water

The autokeycard thing comes to mind on that aspect. Those dudes got cuffed and stuffed
View Quote

It certainly leads me to doubt that the ATF is certain about its legal position, but it has made forced reset triggers virtually unobtainium through these actions, so, mission accomplished?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:52:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Emt1581] [#25]

It certainly leads me to doubt that the ATF is certain about its legal position, but it has made forced reset triggers virtually unobtainium through these actions, so, mission accomplished?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Any chance the tyrants are in uncharted territory here with being up against an adversary that has the financial resources to hand them their ass??  Rare-breed seems to be the biggest dog in the fight I've seen to date with the ability to keep the legal battles going for years due to the war chest they've developed rather than submitting due to attrition.  Plus they seem anything but fearful/intimidated.  

Maybe they are hoping to pull a bunch of shit with other companies in the hopes of avoiding a direct fight with RB....but still achieving their goal of stopping the circulation of these triggers?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Emt1581:

Any chance the tyrants are in uncharted territory here with being up against an adversary that has the financial resources to hand them their ass??  Rare-breed seems to be the biggest dog in the fight I've seen to date with the ability to keep the legal battles going for years due to the war chest they've developed rather than submitting due to attrition.  Plus they seem anything but fearful/intimidated.  

Maybe they are hoping to pull a bunch of shit with other companies in the hopes of avoiding a direct fight with RB....but still achieving their goal of stopping the circulation of these triggers?
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:01:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StuartBoyer] [#27]
For those using them I know I have been told before to get a heavy barrel 18" with rifle gas. Haven't been able to find one that fits the bill exactly. So I got an FN 18" rifle gas hammer forged barrel buts its government profile while it was on sale. Should I just rock that since its hammer forged or should I got weith one of these I just found in stock, I know one is not chrome lined. Sticking to 18" as I got an optic that will match that .....

https://www.primaryarms.com/ballistic-advantage-556-spr-modern-series-ops-12-ar15-barrel-18in   I can get this for about 150 but its nitride.

https://doublestarusa.com/18-heavy-barrel-chrome-lined-dbh1819c This cost about 227 not sure about double star.

For now my BCG is nitride so should I change that out to a DLC BCG?
Gonna run a standard gas tube for now and get a V Seven if needed or a POF Dictator.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#28]
IMO those both appear to be decent barrel choices. I wouldn't worry about swapping the BCG out. Just shoot it until you wear it out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:18:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StuartBoyer] [#29]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
IMO those both appear to be decent barrel choices. I wouldn't worry about swapping the BCG out. Just shoot it until you wear it out.
View Quote
Thanks. I was skeptical about double star as I have seen mixed things so I may just get the BA barrel and keep the FN for a permanent reserve which could turn into another rifle

Ordered the BA. Now to find a good sling for what will be a heavy setup.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

That’s exactly it or there would have been no reason for FBAFTE to intentionally fail to file a document in the last case which caused it to get dismissed

Rarebreed has them defeated on paper, less federal corruption getting involved to further unconstitutionally userp Americans freedoms
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#31]
So I've had one for a while on an 18" rifle gas/rifle buffer and a POF dictator.  Suppressed it'll run like a champ, but unsuppressed it'll double and then a dead trigger.  Need to mess with it a little more, but I rarely shoot unsuppressed so it's not a huge issue.

Unrelated to that, has anyone figured out a way to incorporate an FRT into a semi-auto rebuild of any of the surplus kits?  I've got a beautiful Bren MkIII that could be a lot more fun.  Pipe dream?
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Rarebreed has them defeated on paper
View Quote

I wish folks would not make unjustified claims like this.  Quite literally nothing happened of substance in that lawsuit.  Perhaps in the future Rare Breed will get somewhere, but I am taking a "wait and see" approach for now.  There are far too many federal judges who will readily decide that this device is a machine gun, technical descriptions be damned.

Just look at all of the bump stock litigation - three different jurisdictions, and the lawsuits have been losers in all three.  

I have hope for Rare Breed's success, but not a lot of hope.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#33]
It's important to remember that the bumpstock suites lost in civil court.  But the one criminal proceeding I'm aware of the individual was not convicted of the machinegun charge.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 2:50:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StuartBoyer] [#34]
It's important to remember that the bumpstock suites lost in civil court.  But the one criminal proceeding I'm aware of the individual was not convicted of the machinegun charge.
View Quote
And some current bills in legislation are trying to help the ATF out on their made up rules/laws by adding bump stocks as either NFA registerable items or to classify them as illegal machine guns. Wont be surprised if they add force reset triggers at 2am like they have added stuff to other bills.

Side note I got the BA modern series 18" Nitride heavy barrel and then got the FN HF 18 Govt profile barrel as a backup as it was hammer forged after getting some OT at work.
How do you think the FN would hold up being its government profile? Should I still look for a lined heavy profile barrel to replace the FN?
So far I am using a nitride/melonite gas tube but noticed the Klein machining RPK uppers use inconel, Ive seem mixed views on the tubes if its worth it or not so jaqufrost whats your opinion
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Stonia:
So I've had one for a while on an 18" rifle gas/rifle buffer and a POF dictator.  Suppressed it'll run like a champ, but unsuppressed it'll double and then a dead trigger.  Need to mess with it a little more, but I rarely shoot unsuppressed so it's not a huge issue.

Unrelated to that, has anyone figured out a way to incorporate an FRT into a semi-auto rebuild of any of the surplus kits?  I've got a beautiful Bren MkIII that could be a lot more fun.  Pipe dream?
View Quote
Glad I didn't get the POF dictator thanks for posting this.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:06:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By StuartBoyer:
And some current bills in legislation are trying to help the ATF out on their made up rules/laws by adding bump stocks as either NFA registerable items or to classify them as illegal machine guns. Wont be surprised if they add force reset triggers at 2am like they have added stuff to other bills.

Side note I got the BA modern series 18" Nitride heavy barrel and then got the FN HF 18 Govt profile barrel as a backup as it was hammer forged after getting some OT at work.
How do you think the FN would hold up being its government profile? Should I still look for a lined heavy profile barrel to replace the FN?
So far I am using a nitride/melonite gas tube but noticed the Klein machining RPK uppers use inconel, Ive seem mixed views on the tubes if its worth it or not so jaqufrost whats your opinion?
View Quote
I just use Nitride tubes. They take a good beating and I haven't burned one out yet. If I had unlimited funds I would probably go inconel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:07:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StuartBoyer] [#37]
I just use Nitride tubes. They take a good beating and I haven't burned one out yet. If I had unlimited funds I would probably go inconel.
View Quote
Thanks. Just found this interesting test on the tubes too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJiuBtXuuTc
Just realized the video is by the guy who makes the AR-RPK.

EDIT: Also I'm an idiot, other than needing another gas tube I just realized by buying the spare FN barrel and looking at my old parts bin I can build two FRT-15 equip LMG builds and still even have a spare upper 11.5 for my SBR too. Now I just gotta choose if the second build will use the EXPO 16" CL Midlength barrel or the FN 18" HF CL barrel with a BCM 15" MCMR rail. Primary Arms had a sale on Expo barrels and good reviews on them and I got a 11.5 and 16" mid for bout 90-100 each, and forgot I had some BCM MCMR rails I removed from other guns
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 6:47:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArkieSharpie] [#38]
ATF Seized FRT triggers in ARizona from Individuals

22-ATF-020084: Rare Breed, Model: FRT-15 Machine gun CAL:Unknown SN:None, valued at $350.00, seized by
the ATF on April 05, 2022 from Michael Paslay in Chandler, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

22-ATF-020087: Rare Breed FRT-15 Machine gun CAL:Unknown SN:None, valued at $350.00, seized by the ATF
on April 05, 2022 from Michael Paslay in Chandler, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

22-ATF-023177: RARE BREED FRT-15 MACHINE GUN CAL:UNKNOWN SN:NONE, valued at $350.00, seized by
the ATF on May 02, 2022 from Mark De Leon in Chandler, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

22-ATF-023180: RARE BREED FRT-15 MACHINE GUN CAL:UNKNOWN SN:NONE, valued at $350.00, seized by
the ATF on May 02, 2022 from Mark De Leon in Chandler, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 6:55:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StuartBoyer] [#39]
Originally Posted By ArkieSharpie:
ATF Seized FRT triggers in ARizona from Individuals

22-ATF-020084: Rare Breed, Model: FRT-15 Machine gun CAL:Unknown SN:None, valued at $350.00, seized by
the ATF on April 05, 2022 from Michael Paslay in Chandler, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

22-ATF-020087: Rare Breed FRT-15 Machine gun CAL:Unknown SN:None, valued at $350.00, seized by the ATF
on April 05, 2022 from Michael Paslay in Chandler, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

22-ATF-023177: RARE BREED FRT-15 MACHINE GUN CAL:UNKNOWN SN:NONE, valued at $350.00, seized by

22-ATF-023180: RARE BREED FRT-15 MACHINE GUN CAL:UNKNOWN SN:NONE, valued at $350.00, seized by
View Quote
Based on dating I wonder if these were self turn in from people listening to that supposed pro gun Attorney (Marc J. Victor) on Youtube advising to turn them in, for a lawyer he doesn't realize they are not illegal yet and ATF doesn't make law.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Love how they call a trigger assembly a machine gun lol
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:06:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArkieSharpie] [#41]
ATF also confiscated from a few individual(s) in Florida and Indiana and Georgia and Rhode Island

what is mind boggling is why have they not charged anyone? Only confiscation

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Could the triggers being confiscated contain the original Tommy’s triggers 3 position kits? And that’s why Tommy’s triggers posted the warning on their website a while back saying the ATF might consider the kits as machine guns without that specific safety?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DackJaniels:
Could the triggers being confiscated contain the original Tommy’s triggers 3 position kits? And that’s why Tommy’s triggers posted the warning on their website a while back saying the ATF might consider the kits as machine guns without that specific safety?
View Quote

The post above says FRT15 specifically. Who knows the circumstances though. I can only imagine they were "Voluntary" confiscations as I dont see how they can have any legal way to forcefully take property away that hasn't been specifically declared illegal despite their BS verbiage about some FRT's may be considered MG's.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By NoMoAMMO:

The post above says FRT15 specifically. Who knows the circumstances though. I can only imagine they were "Voluntary" confiscations as I dont see how they can have any legal way to forcefully take property away that hasn't been specifically declared illegal despite their BS verbiage about some FRT's may be considered MG's.
View Quote

Right, was there not a 3 position kit tommy released before that were for Rare Breed's? That's why the current kit is the gen ii?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#45]
That I didn't know about. Maybe.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:40:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DackJaniels:
Could the triggers being confiscated contain the original Tommy's triggers 3 position kits? And that's why Tommy's triggers posted the warning on their website a while back saying the ATF might consider the kits as machine guns without that specific safety?

Could have been someone who was arrested for who-knows-what-reason, and the ATF confiscated everything he had, which happened to include an FRT.  At this point, who knows?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Could have been someone who was arrested for who-knows-what-reason, and the ATF confiscated everything he had, which happened to include an FRT.  At this point, who knows?
View Quote

ATF has been calling them machineguns and confiscating them for months now.  ATF isn't prosecuting because they don't want to lose.  People can't afford $50k+ prosecutions, so they hand them over when told to.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 5:10:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJofFL] [#48]
Maybe the "machine-gun" label doesn't mean anything...

DISTRICT OF CONNECTICUT
22-ATF-024751: Rare Breed, Model FRT-15 Forced Reset Trigger CAL:ZZ SN:NONE, valued at $50.00, seized by
the ATF on February 02, 2022 from Joseph Lathrop in East Hartford, CT for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

DISTRICT OF ARIZONA
22-ATF-022094: Rare Breed Unknown FRT-15 Trigger CAL:Unknown SN:None, valued at $250.00, seized by the ATF on April 18, 2022 from Robert Glover in Phoenix, AZ for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

There's a WOT too...

NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
22-ATF-023982: Wide Open Triggers (WOT) AR 15 Machine Gun CAL:Unknown SN:None, valued at $100.00,
seized by the ATF on April 13, 2022 from Steven Arnett in Gainesville, FL for forfeiture pursuant to 26 U.S.C. Section 5872.

https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/ATF/OfficialNotification.pdf
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Odd thing is that I would think of ATF was actively going put and seizing triggers from people it would be all over gun forums somewhere.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 6:21:15 AM EDT
[#50]
I suspect your previous assertion that these were voluntary forfeitures is correct. Probably initiated by the owners too.
Page / 56
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top