Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/19/2020 2:01:20 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Rail Scales is still making the leaf front sights that mount on top of the DBAL lasers?  I just picked up a DBAL A3 and need to free up some space on my top rail.  I haven't been able to find them in stock anywhere, and it doesn't look like much is listed on the manufacturer's site either.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
https://railscales.us/leaf-dbal-iron-sights

They make them, they’re just out of stock.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#2]
They still make them. I ordered one about a month ago and received it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They still make them. I ordered one about a month ago and received it.
View Quote
Did you order it directly from them?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you order it directly from them?
View Quote

Yes, indeed.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like the i2 ones are in stock right now
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Make sure you sign up for the in stock notification. I messaged them in September and this is what they told me:

We are machining all skus as fast as we can. Make sure you sign up for in stock request. They go fast once we put them in stock. We have a smart notify system, so it only sends out enough emails to correspond with available inventory. If there are 200 in stock request but only 100 items it will only send out the first 100 requests. Then every 6 hours it crawls inventory again and repeats until we are either out of stock or inventory is depleted again. So even though we have been making them it's possible you haven't gotten a notification yet due to being farther down the request list.

I will say we haven't restocked a dealer on leafs since late 2019, and they have all been wiped out for months. The only place to get a legitimate leaf is from our site, any for sale on the web right now are China copies.
View Quote
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top