Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/12/2022 2:38:31 PM EDT
Has anyone ever heard of or got anything from them? I was think about ordering 2 packs of 10 30rd magazine springs for $20 each. I can’t find anything about that store besides a BBB complaint that the rectified in 2020. Any help is greatly appreciated. https://projectdefensecompany.com/EP-AR-MAG-SPING-10PK
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea that’s kind of what l was thinking Chineseium. Also sounded too good to be true $2 a mag spring. Anyone know anywhere else I can get a deal on 30rd mag springs?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#3]
The site is infected with malware, so I'm thinking, er, probably not a good bet, lol.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of them... I wouldn't comfortable ordering from them.

Their products look like Chinesium copies... I don't have faith in the mag springs lasting.

A Google search shows no business front either.

This comment doesn't impress me either...

"Change fully loaded magazines every 90 days by unloading and reloading a different fresh magazine. "
View Quote

Shit. I'm well over my 90 day limit.

Hope my stash survives.

ETA: OP, I suggest THESE FROM SAW. Not as cheap as you originally hoped for but solid.

On the cheap, maybe THESE AT BOTACH

And hey...the description is cool too...
" US Gorernment"
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Shit. I'm well over my 90 day limit.

Hope my stash survives.
View Quote

No kidding, I've had spare mags that sat on the back of the shelf loaded for upwards of 10 years. When I finally remembered them and got them back into circulation, they were fine.

90 days? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

90 days? Ain't nobody got time for dat.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top