Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2020 1:05:42 AM EDT
There was a thread 4 years ago on this topic but no one had experience with them at the time.  I need some left-handed BCGs for 5.56 and Prime Weaponry has them for about half the price as Stag.  I ordered one and the fit and finish was beautiful.  Hopefully I'll get it to the range this week in a new pistol I just completed.  Even so, I need more and would love to get more feedback before throwing them more money.

Anyone else using their products?  Even right-handed if that's all the feedback I can get, but I'd like to hear experience with their left-handed BCGs.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I got to use my Primary Weaponry left-handed BCG today.  It worked perfectly.  I had to use it in two left-handed pistols because the others hadn't yet arrived.  Guess what was waiting when I got home?  5 more left-handed Primary Weaponry BCGs.  I should have stopped by home before I went to the range.

In any case, the one BCG worked fantastic in testing function on two new pistol builds.

I don't know why but one pistol yielded a tight pile (inside of 3 feet) of ejected brass to the left and just behind me.  The other gun, all the same parts, delivered in the same package as the parts in the first gun, made a tight pile to the left mostly straight out, maybe just slightly forward.

I'm pretty happy with the results and am anxious now to get a few hundred more rounds in the first and in this new batch of BCGs.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:22:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Brownells has some on sale, so I am going to order one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top