Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2020 2:26:37 PM EDT
Hello,

Am new to the forum, so hopefully I'm posting correctly according to the rules.

Has anyone had any experience with Precision One's Remanufactured Seconds ammunition?  I've purchased and used reman ammo in the past and have had mixed results - most of them were poor.  I've bought 9mm ammo through an Ad from the back of the old Shotgun News (many years ago) that had whole boxes of cartridges with bullets that weren't properly crimped and the bullets would just separate from the brass with a twist of my fingers.  I also had a bag of 38Spls from a local gun store that were so poorly loaded with powder that you can actually see the bullets spit out of the barrel and land 10 feet away.  I've had, however, some good commercial reloads that performed as good as brandname factory new ammo.  As far as Precision One goes, I've read good things about them, but only with regard to their new ammo.  I haven't been able to find any reviews on their remanufactured ammo.  I did a search on this forum (hope I did it right) and didn't find any discussion on this either.  So I will appreciate any input on this.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Their new 380acp is one of the best rated on the market for pocket pistols so i took the chance and tried some of the reman rifle rounds. I have shot about 100rd fmj and 20rds hp of their reman 300blk. So far I've had no issues. Their customer service is great so if you did have any issues I'm sure they would take care of you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Reman ammo is a no go for anything other than range use with a range use beater gun IMO.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reman ammo is a no go for anything other than range use with a range use beater gun IMO.
View Quote

It's a No Go for anything for safety reasons, Black Hills would be the only exception.  Way too many KB threads from Freedom Munitions, etc.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted: I've purchased and used reman ammo in the past and have had mixed results - most of them were poor.  
View Quote

There you have it.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top