Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/16/2020 9:53:16 PM EDT
Ok, so stupid moment but I have a TA26SR-10 (Compact ACOG) and I was zeroing the reticle to my laser that was zeroed with my original ACOG. I got mixed up on my elevation adjustment and had unscrewed the elevation adjuster to the point where you couldn't screw the cap and at this point I realized I may have been doing it incorrectly. I tightened back up and it actually adjusted correctly and was able to zero it to my laser. It became too dark to shoot it to confirm but since it adjusted back correctly am I probably fine and shouldn't be worried about breaking it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Stuff happens.

Not that I've done what you did, and I have no idea. Something definitely to be concerned about, though.
I'm thinking you may want to call Trijicon and speak with them. For your own piece of mind
Worse to happen, send it to Trijicon.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Cranking on the adjustments can definitely mess up an ACOG, but if it zeroed up fine I’m going to assume you’re fine. It either adjusts and holds zero or it doesn’t. It sounds like yours does.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top