Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/12/2023 10:35:12 AM EDT
Hey, I'm looking for some pictures of the Midwest Industries MLOK extended Scout Pro mount in use on a rifle.
Thank you
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you try Google?  I’m seeing at least 15-20 pictures there from just about any angle you could want.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you try Google?  I’m seeing at least 15-20 pictures there from just about any angle you could want.
View Quote

I'm looking for it mounted on a rifle. I'm trying to gauge how long it is, and how far it extends past the rail when mounted on the last slot.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm looking for it mounted on a rifle. I'm trying to gauge how long it is, and how far it extends past the rail when mounted on the last slot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you talking MLOK or picatinny?  And those 15-20 photos I was talking about on Google image search are of them mounted to rifles, most of which are all directly off MI’s product page on their website.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you talking MLOK or picatinny?  And those 15-20 photos I was talking about on Google image search are of them mounted to rifles, most of which are all directly off MI’s product page on their website.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/294984/9648A7C1-9E06-4280-92FC-1FD798213A3A_png-2814238.JPG
View Quote

Thank you for that!
I was using duck duck go and some of those stock photos did come up, but none of the MLOK version, which is what I'm looking for.

This picture that you posted should answer my question. Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top