Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2020 2:22:59 PM EDT
Anybody ever tried those Russian made mags?

Was at the LGS the other day looking for a couple of Xmas gifts for my friends.. Pmags were OOS so I was offered these PufGun polymer mags..

They were a bit cheaper than the pmags so I’ve bought some.

I kept a couple for myself just to give them a try but I’m not able to go to the range anytime soon.
I’m a bit skeptical about translucent mags for the AR in general.. besides the Lancer with reinforced feedlips.

I’ve dropped one a few times on the feedlips and they still look fine.. I’m going to leave it loaded for a while..

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK, they are reminding me of hera mags, I don't need those kind of problems in my life.  Maybe if they get a decent track record built up then I'll try a few.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
In Mother Russia, polymer mag feed lips break YOU...
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In Mother Russia, polymer mag feed lips break YOU...
View Quote

LoL

I’m carrying one of these mags daily and dropping it every time I have the chance to do so.. so far I was not able to crack anything. Completely unscientific I know..
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top