Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2018 12:18:07 PM EDT
Shortly after PSA started building ar47 uppers this model came out and quickly became hard to get since it would sale out most times within hours of a production run. I finally was able to get one and the fit and finish is good and it has no problem  doing MOA or better when i can do it. I know there are others here who have this model but haven't heard anybody say how they like it, so if you have one what do you think of yours ?
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Well seeing that so far your post has been viewed 85 times with no replies i'm going to guess that others are thinking the same as myself, who knows SKU#s! and if you search that # on PSA you get duck eggs.
I purchased this just a week ago and love it,  PSA 10.5" CARBINE-LENGTH 7.62X39 1/9.5 12" M-LOK SLANT END - WITH FLUTED FLASH CAN, BCG, & CHARGING HANDLE
Can you describe yours? it might help.  My upper really surprised me, i'm really glad i purchased it.  How do you like yours, any issues?
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Sure, it was listed as psa pa47 18" midlength gas 7.62x39, 1/9.5, freedom with 15" m-lok hand guard with complete bcg&charging handle. Almost the twin of what is listed now that is always out of stock as well. It's very accurate even with tula ammo, and it came with the hybrid bolt and so far it just keeps running. I know others have this since every time it came in stock it was gone shortly there after. Thanks for asking, i seem to getting pretty good at not phrasing my questions right.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure, it was listed as psa pa47 18" midlength gas 7.62x39, 1/9.5, freedom with 15" m-lok hand guard with complete bcg&charging handle. Almost the twin of what is listed now that is always out of stock as well. It's very accurate even with tula ammo, and it came with the hybrid bolt and so far it just keeps running. I know others have this since every time it came in stock it was gone shortly there after. Thanks for asking, i seem to getting pretty good at not phrasing my questions right.
View Quote
I was looking at the one you purchased but as you know they are always back ordered, I purchased my 10.5" when it was the last one available. It's good to know yours is performing well.
I think PSA has nailed it with these ar-47 uppers, the feed ramps are cut well, mine upper performed well the first day out .  I did replace my firing pin with the slightly longer Red-X offering and I have only run CPD 28round mags, I have 10 CPD 30 round GenIII mags on order.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine runs great as well, had to ftf but they were from primers. (tula) From the looks of the psa 18" ad running now it's the same as mine except for the small rail on the front bottom of the hand guard. I would never had believed that the 7.62x39 could be that accurate. I had gotten tired of trying to find this one in stock and ordered the 16" one and ten minutes later this popped up on their website and i almost ended up with 16" and a 18", after 45 minutes on the phone i made connection with customer service and got the 16" canceled.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top