User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2021 4:40:55 PM EDT
Anyone here have one?

Thoughts??
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Had mine for two weeks total junk, fail to extract,  empty cases stuck In chamber multiple types of ammo, wouldn't run f5 drum, very finicky about different manufacturers mags don't buy
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Just bought one, haven't shot it yet.

The upper receiver looks like whoever assembled it just threw it straight into a vise with no vise blocks.

The social media account here said they would "get me taken care of" and "repair" the damage (gouges are deeper than they appear in pics with metal missing), but then their actual repair dept. said all they can do is hit it with an Alumablack pen and send it back to me in 2 months.

Very disappointing for something I spent $900 on expecting a new gun in undamaged condition.  Who knows if if was even built to spec......if the person who assembled it was incompetent enough to damage it like this, did he actually torque the barrel nut to spec?  Who knows......

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Nasty.
I can't believe that they shipped it out that way.
I'd be super pissed unless I was told that it was a 'blem' and way under MSRP.
How do the sides look as far as marks and scratches.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nasty.
I can't believe that they shipped it out that way.
I'd be super pissed unless I was told that it was a 'blem' and way under MSRP.
How do the sides look as far as marks and scratches.
View Quote

It wasn't a blem.  The outside looks fine (other than the handguard being a little crooked).  That's why I didn't just refuse it when I went to pick it up, I just gave it a quick glance -  believing a new gun would be in new condition.  Then I got home and took the upper off to find that mess.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope that functions okay.
I also expect something new to look new.
I wonder how in the heck they boogered it up like that?
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought the builder kit. I used an 8" barrel,heavy buffer and carbine spring. No issues so far. Have about 500 rounds through it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought the 8 inch blem. I haven't seen any blemishes yet.

Only shot a couple of rounds through it, but no problem. I shot my handloads which are a little hot 124 gr round nose.

Will shoot it more this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Please PM the messages from our repair department. I will get them to replace the upper for you.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

Sent you a PM yesterday morning with all the details.  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I liked the PSA, but opted for the New Franklin Armory version as I liked the magazine eject button instead of the push forward release.
100% satisfied with the NFA Scorpion lower. The only issue right now is it does not like PSA mags, but I have not look to much into why.
I think it is just a wiggle issue that can be solved rather easily. No issues with CZ and Manticore mags.

Oh and it was a build as they do not offer it in a complete firearm yet. Also you have to call to order the S-9.

Steve
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I liked the PSA, but opted for the New Franklin Armory version as I liked the magazine eject button instead of the push forward release.
100% satisfied with the NFA Scorpion lower. The only issue right now is it does not like PSA mags, but I have not look to much into why.
I think it is just a wiggle issue that can be solved rather easily. No issues with CZ and Manticore mags.

Oh and it was a build as they do not offer it in a complete firearm yet. Also you have to call to order the S-9.

Steve
View Quote

And a sweet build it is!
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top