User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 174
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 10:49:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: InnocentArms] [#1]
Here is one of my “builds”
Nothing special, Ilike to keep things simple and straight forward.
This is RH side charging upper in 7.62X39, Rise LE145 trigger, iron sights and Surefire scout light KX2C white light with a pressure pad with 2 to 1 point sling.

https://i.imgur.com/7Uhp3MR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nQYFGqN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8Fnrqhf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9uenIS3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5ygfqtH.jpg

Many more to come..
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:05:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: subroc] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By InnocentArms:

I’m not here to make bad blood between members, I think we have better things to worry about that is going on in the world. I just stated my opinion that Im in title to. I stand on what I say with my two feet. In my opinion just putting AR-15 platform rifle together is not build it. I’m sorry if I hurt your mechanical ego. I apologize
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By subroc:

Apparently you thought wrong. Good thing after 171 pages of posts, dating back to 2008, you finally showed up to tell where it all went wrong.

I’m not here to make bad blood between members, I think we have better things to worry about that is going on in the world. I just stated my opinion that Im in title to. I stand on what I say with my two feet. In my opinion just putting AR-15 platform rifle together is not build it. I’m sorry if I hurt your mechanical ego. I apologize

Chuckling...

Moving all the worrisome world problems to the side.

Lot of reasons to use an 80% on a build. Too many to list.

So, by spending $100 on a router and another $150 or so on an 80% jig, and then milling an 80% receiver does that make someone a gunsmith or machinist or both?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Chuckling...

So, by spending $100 on a router and another $150 or so on an 80% jig, and then milling an 80% receiver does that make someone a gunsmith or machinist or both?
View Quote

I own a mill and like to learn about how mechanical things work together, possibly see room for improvement or make something that is not available. But no that doesn’t make me neither of those titles. And I agree if you looking to only do one then it’s not worth it, I get the point. I’m guessing its about what makes an individual an Assembler or a Builder.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:12:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: subroc] [#4]

I own a mill and like to learn about how mechanical things work together, possibly see room for improvement or make something that is not available. But no that doesn’t make me neither of those titles. And I agree if you looking to only do one then it’s not worth it, I get the point. I’m guessing its about what makes an individual an Assembler or a Builder.
View All Quotes

Chuckling...

Just to be clear, you are not agreeing with me.  I didn't speak anywhere about the value or worth of the effort. A guy wants to spend several hundred dollars on a milling effort for one or two builds all the power in the world to him.

As far as if a guy assembles or builds these ARs, if you believe it is worth your time correcting the established language of this forum and being some sort of language police have at it. Enjoy the ride.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Just to be clear, you are not agreeing with me.  I didn't speak anywhere about the value or worth of the effort. A guy wants to spend several hundred dollars on a milling effort for one or two builds all the power in the world to him.

As far as if a guy assembles or builds these ARs, if you believe it is worth your time correcting the established language of this forum and being some sort of language police have at it. Enjoy the ride.

View Quote

I apologize, I didn’t see it that way and I’m sorry. You are absolutely right I might have taking the TOPIC out of contest, maybe someone else have. I will respect and play by rules of AR-15.COM I would never put myself in a place where I don’t have place or Authority to be correcting the established language of this forum. I’m guessing I take pride in what I do. I’ll be the first one to admit and give credit when it’s do, but I guess that is where the opinions play a big role. Thank you for understanding I hope we will move forward passed this miss understanding…
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is one of my “builds”
Nothing special, Ilike to keep things simple and straight forward.
This is RH side charging upper in 7.62X39, Rise LE145 trigger, iron sights and Surefire scout light KX2C white light with a pressure pad with 2 to 1 point sling.

https://i.imgur.com/7Uhp3MR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nQYFGqN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8Fnrqhf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9uenIS3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5ygfqtH.jpg

Many more to come..
View Quote

Do you have any pictures of your 0% billet lowers?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By msgriff:

View Quote

What do you mean 0% lower?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By msgriff:

A 0% lower is when you start out with a 8"x4.5"x1.5" block of aluminum. There are a couple threads on how to do it, if interested.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Thinking about loosing the Springfield arms wood furniture,  go back to black when the psa m16a1 lower come back.
&
Wishing I could slap on an entry stock on the mini-me, after I receive my a1 carry handle .
that little Fugger is loud....
excellent pictures for facebook
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 12:23:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dragoon_89] [#10]

Finished this paint job last weekend. Maybe not the best camo, but it sure does look cool.

Upper: LM Marked E1 upper
BA Hanson 11.3 (.625)
AO Precision phosphate BCG
Midwest Industries blast can
White Label Armory 10in handguard
Samson front sight
BCM KAG and 3 rail scales mlok covers

Lower: PSA stealth receiver
SBA3 and standard buffer tube
PWS ratcheting castle nut/end plate
Spikes T2 buffer with braided recoil spring
Radian ambi safety
Strike Industries extended bolt catch
Reptilla CQG
Larue MBT2S
Magpul 20 rounder
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dragoon_89:
https://i.postimg.cc/43NgjVrG/PXL-20220814-020000144-01.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/gJC1cZBn/PXL-20220814-020057594-01.jpg

Finished this paint job last weekend. Maybe not the best camo, but it sure does look cool.

Upper: LM Marked E1 upper
BA Hanson 11.3 (.625)
AO Precision phosphate BCG
Midwest Industries blast can
White Label Armory 10in handguard
Samson front sight
BCM KAG and 3 rail scales mlok covers

Lower: PSA stealth receiver
SBA3 and standard buffer tube
PWS ratcheting castle nut/end plate
Spikes T2 buffer with braided recoil spring
Radian ambi safety
Strike Industries extended bolt catch
Reptilla CQG
Larue MBT2S
Magpul 20 rounder
View Quote

I Like It..!
Great pattern.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Same Colt AR15A3 Tactical Carbine midlength build that I posted on 11/15/2021 couple of pages back of this thread, now with new Geissele Super charging handle DDC, B5 Systems more vertical angle grip and Lancer Systems 20 rounds translucent dark earth mag with IMI 5.56 mm 77 grains Razor Core Sierra MatchKing HPBT match ammo.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Alpha-Romeo3:
https://i.imgur.com/EpOI4OQ.jpg
Same Colt AR15A3 Tactical Carbine midlength build that I posted on 11/15/2021 couple of pages back of this thread, now with new Geissele Super charging handle DDC, B5 Systems more vertical angle grip and Lancer Systems 20 rounds translucent dark earth mag with IMI 5.56 mm 77 grains Razor Core Sierra MatchKing HPBT match ammo.
View Quote

Great looking rifle!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#14]
My clone of a BCM Kino. Just needs rattle can and optic now (XPS standing by on the bench)Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Seen this on tweeter

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 5:45:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Seen this on tweeter

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/AR_Enfield_jpg-2510480.JPG
View Quote

Ok, is that real or a phtoshop?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 6:40:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#17]
Originally Posted By HipSh0T:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HipSh0T:

Awesome
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 6:17:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trik_Stari] [#20]
Attachment Attached File

Aero Precision upper, lower, and BCG
Aero Precision Extension Tube
Strike Industries flatwire spring
Odinworks adjustable buffer
Triggertech black combat flat trigger
Blueforce Gear Vickers Padded sling
Magpul STR Stock
KNS Precision anti-walk pins.
Radians Raptor charging handle

Took it out for its first time today. No malfunctions. And it shot well (well, at least as well as I ever shoot lol).

Not sure I like the stock. Magpul stuff is always too slippery if you sweat even a little bit. Currently considering how I can remedy this. Perhaps some kind of leather wrap.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:36:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ruckus] [#21]
Daaaayum Dragoon-89

That first camo job is sexy AF. (OK, they're both cool but i dig the first one the most)

Any chance you could educate us on how it's done?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 12:14:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I have an assemble and a build to share.  First two, and I'd love to keep on 80's as long as I'm able.  Borrowed a buddy's router to do it so I didn't have to spend the money.

The SBR (300BLK) has a Hyperfire trigger, for some reason it took me forever to get it installed.  Got the lower on a BOGO raffle at my LGS.  Should be getting a shush-tube for it soon.  Waiting on the Diamondhead sights to ship so I can put them on.

The other was an 80%, had to go with a Vortex scope.  The muzzle break was from Durkin tactical and wasn't at all what I thought it was, still kind of cool though.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Very cool
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 4:41:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cdd10] [#24]
Did I do okay?

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Im doing a budget build. Ill take any and all parts you wanna send. Appreciate it. Get it in before we can't own em anymore
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Got it out yesterday for function test and rough sight in, think I'm finally done messing around with different rifle setups. Optic is only a placeholder (waiting on a friend to come up with funds) until I get a TA31 and the radiant is going to get swapped for an OCM5. Might try swapping in a tubbs flatwire and BRT tube, rifle shot very smoothly but was pretty gassy on the internals vs my prior setups. Enough of a breeze kept me from feeling the gas but at the end of the day I noticed my glasses had a good bit of lube & carbon gunk spattered on them.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:53:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: harleyman1974] [#27]
One of my favorites. Full Carbon fiber heat shield. It is cool to the touch even after rapidly firing many mags through.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:00:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: harleyman1974] [#28]
"Got it out yesterday for function test and rough sight in, think I'm finally done messing around with different rifle setups. Optic is only a placeholder (waiting on a friend to come up with funds) until I get a TA31 and the radiant is going to get swapped for an OCM5. Might try swapping in a tubbs flatwire and BRT tube, rifle shot very smoothly but was pretty gassy on the internals vs my prior setups. Enough of a breeze kept me from feeling the gas but at the end of the day I noticed my glasses had a good bit of lube & carbon gunk spattered on them. "

Nice! What suppressor is that?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:02:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TJSiel:
I have an assemble and a build to share.  First two, and I'd love to keep on 80's as long as I'm able.  Borrowed a buddy's router to do it so I didn't have to spend the money.

The SBR (300BLK) has a Hyperfire trigger, for some reason it took me forever to get it installed.  Got the lower on a BOGO raffle at my LGS.  Should be getting a shush-tube for it soon.  Waiting on the Diamondhead sights to ship so I can put them on.

The other was an 80%, had to go with a Vortex scope.  The muzzle break was from Durkin tactical and wasn't at all what I thought it was, still kind of cool though.

https://i.imgur.com/33xoxYs.jpg
View Quote

Nice! I have not seen a barrel that long. Super accurate?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:19:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Just finished this one....
-Stone Cold Works Receiver set
-14.5 BA Hanson Barrel
-Geissele BCG
-Geissele mk14 Rail
-EXPS-3
-Geissele G2S Trigger
-Geissele Charging Handle
-Geissele Trigger Guard
-ASR 3 port brake
-Mbus Pro
-Radian Talon
-"Patriot Brown" cerakoted BCM grip.
LWRC Compact Stock.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#32]

I apologize, I didn’t see it that way and I’m sorry. You are absolutely right I might have taking the TOPIC out of contest, maybe someone else have. I will respect and play by rules of AR-15.COM I would never put myself in a place where I don’t have place or Authority to be correcting the established language of this forum. I’m guessing I take pride in what I do. I’ll be the first one to admit and give credit when it’s do, but I guess that is where the opinions play a big role. Thank you for understanding I hope we will move forward passed this miss understanding…
View Quote

I know I'll probably suffer some wrath here for ...

But, I was literally JUST thinking about this a couple days ago and just now saw this thread so it's on my mind.   I guess I apologize.

I think you have the words "build" and "manufacture" confused.  A build is "to form by ordering and uniting materials by gradual means into a composite whole, or to cause to be constructed".   Manufacture is "something made from raw materials by hand or by machinery, the process of making wares by hand or by machinery especially when carried on systematically with division of labor, or the act or process of producing something".  The truth is most "manufacturer's" nowadays are more like "builders" because they just buy all the parts and put them together.  Not all, but a lot are that way.

I can't think of an example we use in the english language where "build" is intended to connote manufacture from raw materials.  We build houses, but we don't grow the wood and mill it to lumber.  Or melt the silica to form glass sheets to make window panes.  We build computers, but we don't individually etch the silicon wafers into chips.  Etc.  Builders assemble materials into a composite whole.  Manufacturers create things from raw materials.  Sorry, no intent to cause argument, just stuff in my head that seemed to apply.  Not even really pointed at the poster, just a convenient thing to quote.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By harleyman1974:
"Got it out yesterday for function test and rough sight in, think I'm finally done messing around with different rifle setups. Optic is only a placeholder (waiting on a friend to come up with funds) until I get a TA31 and the radiant is going to get swapped for an OCM5. Might try swapping in a tubbs flatwire and BRT tube, rifle shot very smoothly but was pretty gassy on the internals vs my prior setups. Enough of a breeze kept me from feeling the gas but at the end of the day I noticed my glasses had a good bit of lube & carbon gunk spattered on them. "

Nice! What suppressor is that?
View Quote

It's a Rugged Radiant762, not one I'd honestly recommend really. It looks a bit funny because of the Manta Defense suppressor cover. It's a bit heavy, but definitely seems to retain heat well, and being able to just cut it in half for the modular section is really nice.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#34]
built a 14.5" mostly Spike's so I have something light and handy to play with if the day comes I can't show my pistol in public

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:54:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: windyhill] [#35]
My Block2-ish carbine build. Specs:
-PSA lower & parts kit with G trigger, BCM receiver ext. / 13629 waffle stock
-Windham upper/bcg with 13629 Socom barrel, p/w BCM A2ext.
-DD risII fsp , ARMS#40 buis

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#36]
A work in progress. Waiting on a Sierra 5 suppressor and some other out of stock goodies. Been building them pretty much straight up black for the last 20 years so thought I'd do something with some color and I'm liking how it's coming together. If anyone knows a good anodizer that won't break the bank on small parts I'd like to make that Geissele barrel nut black as it would fit the theme better, purely cosmetic yes but that's what I'm going for in this build. Really impressed with the quality of everything here.

FCD URF-B V2 slick side upper
FCD EPC OD
Zev Tech Core Elite 10.5" Wylde barrel
Geissele MK4 Federal 10" SMR OD
Geissele Airborne SCH OD
Seekins Precison Select adjustable gas block
Arisaka Hand Stop
LaRue Index Clips
Reardon Manufacturing R2S suppressor mount/muzzle (waiting on one in the wheat/copper color to come in stock to match the barrel)
Iron City Rifle Works G3 Enhanced BCG Copperhead
As said waiting on a Sierra 5 suppressor, my first one after all these years.
Optic will be a Trijicon Mini ACOG TA44 with PA ACSS reticle or the PA SLx 3x Microprism both I already have on other rifles.
Will update when done.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 2:59:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#37]
@natas66 Looks fantastic. Another option on the barrel nut is Cerakote or powder coating. Either option would work for getting it black no problem.

Cheers!

Edit: Had to Google the Zev barrel. That's sweet! Bronze PVD stainless is a new one on me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:15:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MackDaddy1962] [#38]
I've posted this elsewhere on the forums, but since it's a Frankenbuild I'll post it here as well. I've swapped the grip to the new Magpul K2-XL since I took this pic.

Rainer Arms 10.5" stainless QPQ barrel, G 9.5" MK8 DDC rail, YHM Turbo-K v2 on Griffin Plan A with 3 prong flash hider taper mount system.

Armaspec H2 captured buffer system, JP LMOS BCG, SA Adj gas block @ ~25% flow, HiperFire Eclips ~ 2lb single stage trigger.

This has been a slow, methodical build over the last few years. I can't even imagine what some of the clone guys spend, this is a clone of nothing and still stupid $$$.

Waiting on another tax stamp for my recent purchase, Aero M4E1 Kodiak brown anodized lower (current M4E1 is Cerakote FDE.) I need the T-shirt... "Tax Stamp Collector.."

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#39]
This build started with what is now (apparently) a Unicorn.  Ascend Armory billet set for 308.  Rainier Arms 18" Stainless, fluted, Ultramatch barrel, Fortis Switchrail has a lever on the bottom for easy removal, MagPul PRS and Leupold scope, CMC Lantac FCG, Rainier NiB 308 BCG BattleComp 51.30 Suppressor mount, Geissle Charging Handle.

Shoots well, for an old fart.  Younger eyes could probably shave a little off the group shown.

IMG_2884 Ascend Armory 308 Receiver Set by Jerry R, on Flickr

IMG_2891 Rainier 308 UM Stainless Barrel by Jerry R, on Flickr

IMG_2889 Rainier AR10 Switch Keymod-17 by Jerry R, on Flickr

IMG_2848Geissele Super Charging Handle by Jerry R, on Flickr

IMG_2828 MagPul PRS Gen-3 by Jerry R, on Flickr

IMG_2913 2022 Edit Mild at 71 by Jerry R, on Flickr
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:18:01 AM EDT
[#40]
@MackDaddy1962 Hey thanks for the compliment! I'm pretty excited at how it's turning out. Can't wait to shoot the damn thing. Was thinking about cerakote myself as there's plenty of people doing that in my area but hadn't thought of powder coating. I talked to a local cerakote guy today said he would do it for $40 so I think that's the way to go.

Pretty Sweet looking build you have there yourself. I wouldn't have imagined that color scheme at all but it works so well, very nice! Looks like a fun one to shoot as well.

And yeah when I saw that barrel I had to get it, something about that bronze color. Got the Black Rainbow Reardon mount as it was in stock and needed to see about clearance. It's gonna go on my other black suppressor upper and when they finally get the bronze one back in stock to match the barrel it will be pretty sweet. I don't usually do cosmetic type builds but all the available color anodizing everyone has now inspired me.
Extra pic of the barrel just because...
Cheers!

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#41]
@Jerry-R That's a pretty sweet receiver set, never seen one before. Looks like a tack driver, nice!
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#42]
@natas66 Thanks brother. Yeah, it's an FDE "500 shades" build for sure. Love the ODG Federal rail for yours too. Keeper!

@Jerry-R Nice build sir, and good shooting!
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:41:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Couple uppers I built
Attachment Attached File

Have to rebuild shot out barrels (tagged)
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#44]
@natas66
@MackDaddy1962
Thanks.  Very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#45]
6mm ARCs

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 5:20:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stormhammer] [#46]

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 6:27:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LewisMeriwether] [#48]
Have a couple of rifles but this is my first true build (except Fsb install, I should have just bought barrel w Fsb on it) wanted a kiss type rifle, idk how i did its whatever tho had fun and proud of it, thinking about putting a armson oeg on it

Upper - Damage Industries
Expo Arms 16' 4150 cmv combat series barrel (Rosco?)
Microbest phosphate bcg
BCM midlength polymer handguard
Aero detachable carry handle
Magpul VFG

Lower - Aero receiver + aero lpk
Damage Industries buffer tube kit + enhanced spring
CMMG 7075 mil-spec CH
A2 Grip / Had a BCM gunfighter but didnt like the angle for this rifle
BCM PNT Trigger
MFT Minimalist Stock

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:16:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Patsfantn] [#49]

First ever build:
Spikes stripped lower
Strike industries enhanced lpk
CMC 3.5lb drop in trigger
Magpul K2+
Strike industries link foregrip
B5 SOPMOD (government issue)
Spike T2 buffer tube kit
Aero 16” 5.56 upper
Radian Raptor charging handle
Eotech xps2
Vortex 3x micro
Toolcraft NiB BCG
Spikes tool less trigger guard, billet

Did I do it right? Shot great great once eotech was dialed in. I have a riser coming since my neck was bent in half trying to look down it all..lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Finally figured out how to post pics on here! Since y'all asked for it ima give it to ya. This was an 11.5 pistol until the atf did their crap. Used it as an opportunity to build my dream AR with my third fave upper the block 2 from DD (the PRI mark 12 and a true FN 20" M16 with a RAS are by far the coolest but not as versatile). It's definitely not clone correct as I am going for MY personal favorite of all the tech available and although I'm not wealthy, I'll save as long as
I need to get what I want. So here goes the current build in my home defense configuration and I'll tell you what I'm getting longer term for my SPR fantasies.
aero lower, geissele 3g, radian lt, radian tal n 45 degree, k2moe, DDM4A1 block 2 upper, dead air KeyMo flash pinned, law folder, DD fixed front, Matech BUIS, Harris bipod, vltor A5 with a modified H1 buffer to account for the law extension, vltor IMOD clubbed, eotech 512, ADM QD mount, protac hlx in Arisaka scout mount, magpul XTM panels, and a spray paint job I did myself.

left in the build this month I'm getting nightforce NSX 2.5-10x42 in badger comm mount, with 45 degree offset ACRO. Once I get the optics I'm also getting an LMT EBCG (believe it or not they do exist I found some this month after 6mos of searching and of course I don't have the money for it when I find it), dead air sandman S when I have 300 to start a layaway program. When all the major parts are taken care of I also want a Norgone ambi mag release and a PDQ bolt release with a QD for the Harris.

Inspired by level zero heroes on YouTube

Page / 174
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top