Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/23/2022 12:40:14 PM EDT
Will the PMAG 25 M118 LR/SR GEN M3 Window 25-round magazine for SR25/M110
Fit LR.308 AR-10? Thank you guys in advance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
They work fabulously in my PA10 which is based off the DPMS patterned large frame ARs.  So I would imagine that it would work well with the LR308.  I say buy with confidence.  And if for some reason they don't work let me know, I'll take them off you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
????
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 12:09:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They work fabulously in my PA10 which is based off the DPMS patterned large frame ARs.  So I would imagine that it would work well with the LR308.  I say buy with confidence.  And if for some reason they don't work let me know, I'll take them off you.
View Quote

Thank you for your time Johnnygent
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Good morning, I have 20 round magazines for a DSA SA58? If you are interested. Shoot me PM
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 1:06:10 AM EDT
[#5]
PM sent.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top