BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 12 domination! Yeiiiii! (Arnold voice)

I am very proud of all of my FSB peoples! Some sick builds have been posted since I kicked this reboot of a thread into gear. Keep them coming!

Here's a little sneak preview of what's on deck in my little shop of horrors...

Technically no FSB... wait for it... YET. I decided to shed a few ounces off my Mini-Recce masterpiece, but felt I needed to stick with my old mistress, Centurion Arms. Before shots, for posterity...

Now, here's what I'm thinking next. The A.R.M.S. 41-B doesn't quite fit yet. Oh, but it most certainly will... IT WILL!

Rail is a 14.25" CMR with Midlength cutout! Now, who will help guide me on this journey... 14.5" barrel, or 16"?... That is the question.

Link Posted: 6/18/2019 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I love this setup

Link Posted: 6/22/2019 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am very proud of all of my FSB peoples! Some sick builds have been posted since I kicked this reboot of a thread into gear. Keep them coming!

Technically no FSB... wait for it... YET. I decided to shed a few ounces off my Mini-Recce masterpiece, but felt I needed the stick with my old mistress, Centurion Arms. Before shots, for posterity...

https://i.imgur.com/MWYEKyA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RCjqCmw.jpg

Now, here's what I'm thinking next. The A.R.M.S. 41-B doesn't quite fit yet. Oh, but it most certainly will... IT WILL!

Rail is a 14.25" CMR with Midlength cutout! Now, who will help guide me on this journey... 14.5" barrel, or 16"?... That is the question.

https://i.imgur.com/90bL9hF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/S5TYkqH.jpg
View Quote
Im looking forward to seeing this one!

Tough call, Id probably go 16" with something like White Oaks SDM profile.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Im looking forward to seeing this one!

Tough call, Id probably go 16" with something like White Oaks SDM profile.
View Quote
I can't wait to see it either. I'm with you on barrel length, too. Decided on a 16" Daniel Defense government profile with midlength gas.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 7:24:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dig it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Same, but time for a new deck, brother! You got the green meanies creeping there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the direction this is heading...but I'll go against the grain and say I'd like to see it as a 14.5"...
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like the direction this is heading...but I'll go against the grain and say I'd like to see it as a 14.5"...
View Quote
I like your thinking, but I already have a ton of 14.5's. I also took some measurements, and due to the 14.25" overall length of the rail, it actually tucks the muzzle device inside the rail by about 0.25". This will be my first 16" build and will afford me the opportunity to run with a suppressor at some point.

Normally I'd be right there with you on the 14.5", but I'm kind of pumped to mix it up a bit.

I have all parts in hand now. Will look to complete this next weekend in honor of of our nation's freedom. 'Mericaaaaaaa!!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#10]
10.3" Colt CQBR with Centurion Arms Carbine Cutout C4

Link Posted: 6/29/2019 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Interesting that most posts have carbine sight radii.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Every AR I own is a carbine, lol
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I own a few mid length gas barrels I’ve never bought into the ones better than the other and still prefer a carbine gas system to all!

ETA: As far as sight radius it’s null when using a red dot or holo like an Eotech
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 12:30:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Technically no FSB... wait for it... YET. I decided to shed a few ounces off my Mini-Recce masterpiece, but felt I needed to stick with my old mistress, Centurion Arms. Before shots, for posterity...

View Quote
While I don't know the actual rail length I would guess neither of. Your proposed barrel lengths. I do know it's relatively easy to cut and rethread a barrel, so I say whatever length gives you enough room beyond the end of the rail that will allow for the chosen muzzle device and can while maintaining a minimal gap is what you want.

Now about the front sight. I've always assumed FSB was an acronym for "front sight base," but was technicaly defined as "fixed front sight base." While that folding sight is a nice set up, if you adhere to my strictest definition your front sight won't work for the thread. I'm sure it would be a nice rifle, however.

Im looking forward to the final configuration.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#15]
10.5" PSA pistol... but I changed it up some.

Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:02:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
While I don't know the actual rail length I would guess neither of. Your proposed barrel lengths. I do know it's relatively easy to cut and rethread a barrel, so I say whatever length gives you enough room beyond the end of the rail that will allow for the chosen muzzle device and can while maintaining a minimal gap is what you want.

Now about the front sight. I've always assumed FSB was an acronym for "front sight base," but was technicaly defined as "fixed front sight base." While that folding sight is a nice set up, if you adhere to my strictest definition your front sight won't work for the thread. I'm sure it would be a nice rifle, however.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was considering a 15" barrel, but landed on a 16" for the extra muzzle velocity / range since this will be an ugrade for my LPVO, Recce style build.

Now, to the issue at hand... FSB stands for "Front Sight Base" as per Marine Corps Boot Camp nomenclature / "mutha-fucking knowledge!" Despite how much trash my kind have talked about that whole experience, that definition is still good enough for me. In addition, your definition of "Fixed Front Sight Base" doesn't make any sense with regard to the FSB acronym, nor does it disqualify the 41-B as a "fixed" front sight. The fact that my sight can be stowed does not mean it is not a "fixed" sight. The fact that it is clamped to the barrel and is not easily removable is what makes it "fixed."

Besides, it's my fucking thread. I'll say what fits or not... Oooooooooh, shit!
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:19:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
While I own a few mid length gas barrels I’ve never bought into the ones better than the other and still prefer a carbine gas system to all!

ETA: As far as sight radius it’s null when using a red dot or holo like an Eotech
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also own several of each gas length. I used to swear by the carbine length due to my experiences abroad, but have come to concede that the mid is a clear step up. There's a great deal of research out there that confirms the mid-length as the flatter, less violent, and more reliable of the two. It's a big reason why USASOC adopted the URGI upper.

This is very painful for me to admit, btw. I love my "carbys".
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:25:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Let's try to keep on track, here... Picture thread, Baby! Post more pics of builds!
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mod is coming along nicely. Just mocked everything up and it lines up perfectly. Will be done by Monday at the latest. Here's a sneak peek...

Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Its hard to find fsb cut out rails in anything but carbine, and even then the pickins are slim. There have been mid gas cut out rails offered in the past. A 14" or 15" cutout for rifle length gas would be nice. Of course plenty of folks have custom machined cut outs out of all types and lengths of rails.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was considering a 15" barrel, but landed on a 16" for the extra muzzle velocity / range since this will be an ugrade for my LPVO, Recce style build.

Now, to the issue at hand... FSB stands for "Front Sight Base" as per Marine Corps Boot Camp nomenclature / "mutha-fucking knowledge!" Despite how much trash my kind have talked about that whole experience, that definition is still good enough for me. In addition, your definition of "Fixed Front Sight Base" doesn't make any sense with regard to the FSB acronym, nor does it disqualify the 41-B as a "fixed" front sight. The fact that my sight can be stowed does not mean it is not a "fixed" sight. The fact that it is clamped to the barrel and is not easily removable is what makes it "fixed."

View Quote
Id say the A.R.M.S counts as a fsb, it maintains the classic A frame silhouette, is availible with sling loop and bayonet lug and is attached directly to the barrel. It is also one of only two classic A frame styles that straight cross bolt clamps to barrel vs set screws left on the market. JP is the only other option Im aware of now that Armalite no longer makes theirs. Damn shame too, set screw attachment has been known to be capable of deforming the bore by concentrating stress into a relatively small area and degrading accuracy. A true clamp on, like the A.R.M.S or JP will distribute that clamping force more evenly around the circumference and over a much larger area. Clamp on is where its at for a precision build, taper pinned would be the worst (for precision) due to the pins wedging against the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Id say the A.R.M.S counts as a fsb, it maintains the classic A frame silhouette, is availible with sling loop and bayonet lug and is attached directly to the barrel. It is also one of only two classic A frame styles that straight cross bolt clamps to barrel vs set screws left on the market. JP is the only other option Im aware of now that Armalite no longer makes theirs. Damn shame too, set screw attachment has been known to be capable of deforming the bore by concentrating stress into a relatively small area and degrading accuracy. A true clamp on, like the A.R.M.S or JP will distribute that clamping force more evenly around the circumference and over a much larger area. Clamp on is where its at for a precision build, taper pinned would be the worst (for precision) due to the pins wedging against the barrel.
View Quote
I consider it negligible. Do you know of any articles quantifying the difference?

Pic thread:

UTG Pro "drop-in" (slight dremeling) quad rail on RRA DCM tube. Yankee Hill FSB.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 3:36:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I consider it negligible. Do you know of any articles quantifying the difference?

Pic thread:

UTG Pro "drop-in" (slight dremeling) quad rail on RRA DCM tube. Yankee Hill FSB.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/379478/2019-06-22-22-36-13_Crop_jpg-1007102.JPG
View Quote
Looks good. While I can't say I'm doing backflips on the rail selection, it should definitely do the trick for you. (Just my personal preference - not a jab.) What I am impressed with is the low profile of the YHM gas block sight. It looks even lower than the A.R.M.S. 41-B and is almost level with your top rail. How beefy is the profile around where it clamps on? It could be another candidate if someone wanted to do some trimming and tuck it in a rail. Looks pretty slick.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Looks good. While I can't say I'm doing backflips on the rail selection, it should definitely do the trick for you. (Just my personal preference - not a jab.) What I am impressed with is the low profile of the YHM gas block sight. It looks even lower than the A.R.M.S. 41-B and is almost level with your top rail. How beefy is the profile around where it clamps on? It could be another candidate if someone wanted to do some trimming and tuck it in a rail. Looks pretty slick.
View Quote
I just noticed that it utilizes vertical clamps, so I'm guessing it's pretty wide. Might not fit inside many rails.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just noticed that it utilizes vertical clamps, so I'm guessing it's pretty wide. Might not fit inside many rails.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Figured I’d drop mine here. Geissele Mk8 15” cut at rifle length on a mock dissipator upper.

Link Posted: 7/7/2019 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#28]

I love this thread and have been planning this one for a long time. This is a LaRue 9” SAT modified for my 6920. Cutout for the front sight was done with a dremmel and cleaned up on a mill. The taper pins were the tough part. I had to drill into the pic rail a bit but all of the rail is still useable.

If anyone is interested the LaRue rails are solid as hell and really hard to beat at $10 per inch.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/HrzDDNi.jpg

I love this thread and have been planning this one for a long time. This is a LaRue 9” SAT modified for my 6920. Cutout for the front sight was done with a dremmel and cleaned up on a mill. The taper pins were the tough part. I had to drill into the pic rail a bit but all of the rail is still useable.

If anyone is interested the LaRue rails are solid as hell and really hard to beat at $10 per inch.
View Quote
Good to know. I have a 9" MLOK otw. Going to free float my Aero Middy Upper.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mod is coming along nicely. Just mocked everything up and it lines up perfectly. Will be done by Monday at the latest. Here's a sneak peek...

https://i.imgur.com/ZQMzLqL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3po9HwM.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still have some cleaning and refinishing to do, but I am very happy to report that my "Dremel-Fu is-a-still strong" (-_-). The KAC M-lok rail sections are the perfect fit and help add a secure base for an IR laser and/or bipod. (I just had to mill them flat on the back.) As for the 41-B, even after trimming the base down, it still would have made contact with the inside of the rail. My relief cuts give it just enough breathing room, but the clamps still don't extend past the belly of the beast. This allows for some rail covers with room to spare. All in all, I'm loving the look with the 41-B at the midlength position. Here's a few mock-ups of the finished product.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 12:47:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
That looks freaking awesome! Nice work.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:47:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pic thread:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/379478/2019-06-22-22-36-13_Crop_jpg-1007102.JPG
View Quote
The YHM fsb clamping method is sound imo.

Criterion has mentioned measureable (via air gauging) deformation of the bore due to taper pinned fsb/gb and suggests against pointed set screw fsb/gb for the same reasoning.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSi75yrTIKQ

It only stands to reason that an attachment method that distributes clamping force or pressure over a larger surface area will minimize those effects in comparison. Heres how I would (imo) rate each attachment method from best to worst (with precision as the intended use).

- True clamp on attachment, where clamping force/pressure is distributed evenly around the circumference of the barrel (Armalite fsb, A.R.M.S. fsb, JP fsb, YHM fsb, JP gb, Vltor gb etc.).

- Flat point (blunt) set screw attachment, where pressure is applied and concentrated in a relatively (two - four points) small area (Fulton Armory fsb, DEZ fsb, home pinned to set screw fsb conversions, many makes/models of gb)

- Conical point (sharp tapered point) set screw attachment, where pressure is applied and concentrated in a relatively (two - four points) small area (too many makes/models to list).

- Straight (non taper) pinned fsb/gb attachment. Dependent on the level of lnterference in the fit (necessary to retain the pins), deformation could be minimal to significant. (Gieselle etc.)

- Taper pinned fsb/gb attachment. The least likely method to allow migration, but due to the nature of tapered pin attachment also the most likely to cause deformation. Tapered pins literally work on the concept of wedging themselves between components (fsb/gb and barrel). They can impart a considerable amount of force that is certainly capable of causing deformation.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 8:35:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Genius! That little bit of drilling won't bother those rail sections. Well done. I like the look of those new Larue rails.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Figured I’d drop mine here. Geissele Mk8 15” cut at rifle length on a mock dissipator upper.

https://imgur.com/gallery/jFtw5Hv
View Quote
Excellent work! Very well done.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/jFtw5Hv
View Quote
I like this. Your Dremel-fu is-a-also-a strong. Nice camo on a cool KISS build.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Got it. Roll with it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#38]
colt 6920 with a MI freefloat MLOK handguard and trijicon 1-4 accupoint. The sight picture at 1x doesn't bother me and at about 2-3x disappears from view.

Looks like DD just put out a new smooth two piece drop in mlok FF omega rail. I have been looking at that for another FSB build.

Link Posted: 7/14/2019 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/21/2019 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I still have some cleaning and refinishing to do, but I am very happy to report that my "Dremel-Fu is-a-still strong" (-_-). The KAC M-lok rail sections are the perfect fit and help add a secure base for an IR laser and/or bipod. (I just had to mill them flat on the back.) As for the 41-B, even after trimming the base down, it still would have made contact with the inside of the rail. My relief cuts give it just enough breathing room, but the clamps still don't extend past the belly of the beast. This allows for some rail covers with room to spare. All in all, I'm loving the look with the 41-B at the midlength position. Here's a few mock-ups of the finished product.

https://i.imgur.com/Fv6qOo0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OuzxzE0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wmjbqIh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Jl2HBtn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Qdi4Y9v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ma1KqwA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KPvCQnI.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/Fv6qOo0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OuzxzE0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wmjbqIh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Jl2HBtn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Qdi4Y9v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ma1KqwA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KPvCQnI.jpg
She's done. I had alot of fun with this build. Definitely unlike anything else I've put together, or seen before. This is my futuristic recce build. Kind of a modernized take on the SPR.

Upper:
- Aero upper receiver assembly
- 16" Daniel Defense midlength gov profile barrel (1:7)
- Ballistic Advantage melonited midlength gas tube
- A.R.M.S 41-B Silouette front sight gas block
- Primary Weapons System PWS FSC556 muzzle device
- Centurion Arms 14.25" CMR Rail with midlength FSB cutout
- Modified OD green CMR covers, handstop, and Magpul M-LOK MVG
- Arisaka CMR offset rail mount
- Inforce WMLx (IR version)
- Modified KAC M-LOK rail sections
- Harris/Larue BRM-S and LT706 QD Swivel Mount Combo with added KMW Pod-Loc
- Magpul MBUS Pro LR rear sight
- Larue SPR-E mount
- Steiner M5Xi scope
- Palmetto Premium BCG with Sprinco extra power extractor spring upgrade
- Radian Raptor charging handle

Lower:
- PA-15 Iraq lower and parts
- Larue MBT-2S trigger
- Radian Talon ambi safety
- OD green Magpul K2+ grip with battery storage
- IWC QD endplate
- Brownells 6 position buffer tube (milspec)
- Sprinco Blue Buffer spring
- Colt H buffer
- OD Magpul SL stock

Link Posted: 8/13/2019 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#41]
This thread needs more M-Lok Rails

Aero Atlus 9" on Aero AC-15M Upper

It balances nicely. Even better without the rail covers but I worry about heat.

Midlength Aero Upper with FSB
Aero Charging Handle
9" Aero Atlus M-Lok
Toolcraft Nitrided BCG
Anderson Ghost Lower/Buffer Tube
Spike's T2 Buffer
Spike's Spring
ALG QMS Trigger
JP Micro Fit Pins
Magpul SL furniture
Seekins mag/bolt release
Mbus Pro
Holosun 403r w/ Seekins Absolute Mount
Blackhawk 1" Offset Mount
Primary Arms Compact Weapon Light
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This thread needs more M-Lok Rails

Aero Atlus 9" on Aero AC-15M Upper

https://i.imgur.com/RBIDIoI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xonZKom.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WzmqKhq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DT4HBk5.jpg

It balances nicely. Even better without the rail covers but I worry about heat.

Midlength Aero Upper with FSB
Aero Charging Handle
9" Aero Atlus M-Lok
Toolcraft Nitrided BCG
Anderson Ghost Lower/Buffer Tube
Spike's T2 Buffer
Spike's Spring
ALG QMS Trigger
JP Micro Fit Pins
Magpul SL furniture
Seekins mag/bolt release
Mbus Pro
Holosun 403r w/ Seekins Absolute Mount
Blackhawk 1" Offset Mount
Primary Arms Compact Weapon Light
View Quote
Did you need to modify the Atlas rails at all to fit the upper?
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Trying to up my "gun on the floor" photo game.

Say hello to my little friend...

Link Posted: 9/6/2019 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Holy crap....how did I not know about this thread???  FSPs are almost a requirement for an AR15 to me.  I think it's one of the most iconic parts of the profile of the weapon.  Here is my only FF railed one for now.

Link Posted: 9/6/2019 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/VTdJYtt.jpg
View Quote
This rifle probably has nary a component I would use but I'm really liking it for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This rifle probably has nary a component I would use but I'm really liking it for some reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/VTdJYtt.jpg
I'm digging it, as well. Something strange, but intriguing about it. Certainly a unique contribution.

@daddyusmaximus

Nice job. Any issues with obtaining the dot in front of the carry handle, or with your support hand obstructing from the front?
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Holy crap....how did I not know about this thread???  FSPs are almost a requirement for an AR15 to me.  I think it's one of the most iconic parts of the profile of the weapon.  Here is my only FF railed one for now.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/47929523748_2c033a2ac8_o.jpg
View Quote
Welcome to the party. Nice build.

Scour all pages here. Tons of creativity in our little thread.
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#48]
I've got something coming tomorrow that will fit right in here. I've been wanting to do this for quite sometime.
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm digging it, as well. Something strange, but intriguing about it. Certainly a unique contribution.

@daddyusmaximus

Nice job. Any issues with obtaining the dot in front of the carry handle, or with your support hand obstructing from the front?
View Quote
No issues. It's just like any other absolute co-witness. My thumb rests in front of the sight base, so it's below the sight... Of course the FSB is there all the time, but with both eyes open, it's no biggie. My brain does the work. I do have to close my off eye to use the irons...
Link Posted: 9/7/2019 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#50]
My aimpoint showed up today and this one is close to "finished". Probably going to rattlecan it and decide on some type of wire management for the light/settle on a mount for it. I also still have to swap out the muzzle device for my can.
@Jbecker_72

Page / 21
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top