Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MPERacing:
Almost looks like an early SP1 upper with a later SP1 barrel. Can you take and post more pics of the upper itself and is there any forge codes or markings?
View Quote

Only markings I could find posted in first two pics below:

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
How about pictures of the port door area and up by the sight wheel?
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#3]
How about pictures of the port door area and up by the sight wheel?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 8:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
So, I’m thinking it actually might be all original maybe 1975 era. Early-mid 70’s Colt use the Bell and C FSB and the Chrome Bore roll marks came along 75-76 ish and there was no forge code uppers in that same time frame. Without a BCG, charging handle, port door and handguards  I’d value it between $700-900 depending on the person and day.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#5]
So, I’m thinking it actually might be all original maybe 1975 era. Early-mid 70’s Colt use the Bell and C FSB and the Chrome Bore roll marks came along 75-76 ish and there was no forge code uppers in that same time frame. Without a BCG, charging handle, port door and handguards  I’d value it between $700-900 depending on the person and day.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:56:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Machobuck] [#6]
Does anyone know what a mint Colt Car locking ring goes for? I saw a few listed around $50 a few years ago, but I'm not sure how accurate that was.

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Machobuck:
Does anyone know what a mint Colt Car locking ring goes for? I saw a few listed around $50 a few years ago, but I'm not sure how accurate that was.

https://i.imgur.com/Q0eJvhN.jpeg
View Quote

That’s about what I see them going for
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#8]
test
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I am requesting an appraisal value on the following and a model number if possible. thank you

Link Posted: 6/25/2022 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a SP1 carbine that I got back in the 80's. I shot it but never modified it. I think it is all original. What is the value? I believe it was made in approximately 1981.
Thanks for your thoughts, Steve

I am having trouble posting pictures, so how do I post photos? I am not real computer literate. Thanks

I can email them to someone who might be able to post.

Link Posted: 6/25/2022 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ssc:
I have a SP1 carbine that I got back in the 80's. I shot it but never modified it. I think it is all original. What is the value? I believe it was made in approximately 1981.
Thanks for your thoughts, Steve

I am having trouble posting pictures, so how do I post photos? I am not real computer literate. Thanks

I can email them to someone who might be able to post.
View Quote

I see them at the gun shows in the $2400 to $3000 price range - hope this helps
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By M16indiana:

I see them at the gun shows in the $2400 to $3000 price range - hope this helps
View Quote

Thank you.

Cheers, Steve
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#13]
thank you
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:37:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1NAVYCHIEF-RET] [#14]
I have been offered a COLT N 1 Carbine Stock from a friend.

I would say in VG condition, the Checkering on the Butt is still crisp.  No digs or scraps.

Sorry no pic's yet

I DON'T think the 6-Position Buffer Tube is Colt, but it fits very Tight, and the stock slides very smoothly, with no wobble.

So, what do these go for today?

He is asking $100.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:26:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HipSh0T] [#15]
Originally Posted By 1NAVYCHIEF-RET:
I have been offered a COLT N 1 Carbine Stock from a friend.

I would say in VG condition, the Checkering on the Butt is still crisp.  No digs or scraps.

Sorry no pic's yet

I DON'T think the 6-Position Buffer Tube is Colt, but it fits very Tight, and the stock slides very smoothly, with no wobble.

So, what do these go for today?

He is asking $100.

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

The 6 position tube is commercial, Colt used 2 then eventually 4 position for the most part. $100.00 for just the N marked stock body? That's like top price for excellent condition +, I'd offer $75-80 if you got to have it. That commercial buffer tube is dime a dozen parts bin, maybe $10-15. Who knows though, maybe in a year or 2 they will double in price so try to come together on a price, will he negotiate? I guess if you want the commercial tube with it, $90.00 isn't too far fetched.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:11:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chowser] [#16]
one more for value estimation. 20" colt barrel

Thank you!

Link Posted: 7/9/2022 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#17]
What’s the value of A colt 6320?
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:23:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Norcakfreak] [#18]
Just snagged this off a guy. It's a Palmetto Armory BH15A1. Super hard to find any info. The upper is a Martin Marietta with L, H on one side and A on the other. The trigger is marked with a C, 3.

What could this be worth?

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:16:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HipSh0T] [#19]
Originally Posted By Norcakfreak:
Just snagged this off a guy. It's a Palmetto Armory BH15A1. Super hard to find any info. The upper is a Martin Marietta with L, H on one side and A on the other. The trigger is marked with a C, 3.

What could this be worth?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HCtL6Vr284eMo36p6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vAgj718tFaazMALSA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zBwrM6Zcizbarcpg7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pfobH8DU1dWaKG1u6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yfZWWmKYE9P88JbX7
View Quote

Your stripped Lower Receiver Alone is worth $1500.00 or more to Connecticut and Massachusetts because it's pre ban. Look like your Fire Control Group is Colt and likely the entire Lower small parts is.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#20]
That's awesome! I'm tearing it down tonight and I'll get more pictures. Curious to see more about the barrel and bcg. Hoping it's all Colt.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 1:16:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HipSh0T] [#21]
Originally Posted By Norcakfreak:
That's awesome! I'm tearing it down tonight and I'll get more pictures. Curious to see more about the barrel and bcg. Hoping it's all Colt.
View Quote

You asked of approximate value of parts and how much would we pay for it in your post. If your barrel is Colt, your looking at $2400.00 in parts value including the lower receiver, I'd have no problem paying $1500.00 for that gun in the wild knowing I could turn a profit on the lower alone.
Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top