Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2021 8:35:12 PM EDT
After having rifles for many many years, I just bought my first weapon light today, a Surefire M300 with a Modlite Mod Button switch.....

I am waiting on the tail cap adaptor, as the stire was out...I found one on line an ordered it.

The Mod Button has a 7" wire.

So now here are my question, the light will be mounted on the right side, the button on the top rail and I assume I will tie wrap the wires to something, not sure yet....

Is there some light management ladders I can buy to help with tying this down?

The rail is a 10" DD M4 quad handguard on a 11.5" barrel.

Thanks,

Bronc
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think you can beat the Larue Index Clips.

You can search for Manta or Strike cable management options. But I'd figure out how to use the Larue clips in a way for my particular setup or use zip ties before I went with the Strike or Manta options.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I have some LT index clips some where in my parts bin....

Thanks,

Bronc

Pics were a big help
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I just tried to make my own with some ERGO ladder rails and small zip ties and it may work, will post some pics when I get further on the project

I found the tail cap adaptor at a online camping store, believe it or not, sent the link to Surefire and they said it looked legit....the store is Camp Saver in Utah, it was $54 with free shipping....called them and said I could return it in 60 days if not satisfied.  Just got a shipping email, so they were quick

Will update as I progress

Bronc
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
DISCUSSION LINK

These look interesting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DISCUSSION LINK

These look interesting.
View Quote

@Tigwelder1971 they sure do look interesting

Going to research these....

The original intent was to put the new light on my DD SBR with a DDM4 quad rail, but decided today to install on my DD V7SLW with MLOCK and these will do good

Thanks for the lead

ETA:  They have different types, bends, 90's and etc....they are $12 a piece, which is not bad considering the machining and CNC work that goes into making them.  I will be ordering some as soon as my tail cap comes in and I see the routing I need

Link Posted: 2/15/2021 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#7]
@Tigwelder1971

The Arson Machine MLOK fasteners came in today and took me less than 3 minutes to install them.  Excellent machining and finish.  1/8” Allen wrench was needed for the install.  Wires are tied down and very neat looking.  Thanks for the lead

I am very pleased with them, some of the best MLOK fasteners I have seen so far....These guys have it going....great idea

Bronc

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:27:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Glad to hear that they met your needs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 1:06:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Take like literally anything and have it pull the cable and wedge the shit out of it somewhere.

https://postimg.cc/hh20mVtB
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top