Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 7:52:42 PM EDT
Just wanted to say...  ordered an NDS-42 charging handle from Nodak on Friday.  Shipped the same day.  Got here yesterday (of course, I'm probably only about a 4-hour drive from them).  I know y'all already know this, but Mike & Harlan do a damn good job.  

Next time, I'll order the NDS-1815 lower, but not even gonna try to navigate the FFL waters in all this COVID craziness.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just wanted to say...  ordered an NDS-42 charging handle from Nodak on Friday.  Shipped the same day.  Got here yesterday (of course, I'm probably only about a 4-hour drive from them).  I know y'all already know this, but Mike & Harlan do a damn good job.  

Next time, I'll order the NDS-1815 lower, but not even gonna try to navigate the FFL waters in all this COVID craziness.  
View Quote

They make good stuff!
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
They're the reason why retro world is alive and well.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Waiting for their next run of 80% full fence lowers....getting two or three.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 5:11:45 AM EDT
[#4]
NDS are good people.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Great customer service and products.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a great experience with them as well.  For some reason my card wouldn't go through, they called me back & left a message.  I got back with them, gave them the wife's card & it went through on a Friday around noon.  I got sent a tracking number within hours & then there were two 603 uppers on my porch Monday morning.  I also don't live that far away (NoDak in fact! ) but that's still amazingly fast shipping considering so many places I've been waiting for 1 month & even 2 months to get just the tracking number.  I just wish they made more stuff, cause I'd much rather buy from them than 85% of the other companies that make AR parts & accessories.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#7]
They are a class act for sure. Great people to do business with!
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice stuff
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I have handled about 100 PRI 80%'s, they build great guns. The 20 or so Nodak 80%'s I used all assembled into what feels like bench made custom guns, the fit between the upper and lowers are always perfect. They are beautifully crafted products with the a fit and finish of something I would expect to be double the price.

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top